SOLD!! Young Pair nice red.. She is hot :) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-20-2014, 02:33 PM   #21
milokai
Augie u got it man nosy be got your name on him I'll stay with dwarft monitors ..
I had different rare geckos then sold all those got into rare Sailfin dragon then so on charms
The longest are the rare monitors
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2014, 02:56 PM   #22
mb8159
milokai

I've seen you on here for quite awhile and it seems you have a solid rep,don't mind dragon23 he seems to have a lot of time on his hands trolling peoples ads pointing things out that he thinks is wrong,he's done that on a few of my ads also I guess he thinks he's helping lol

Old 09-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #23
august quion
Here is your pics from me taken just now under natural lighting!! This is sibling to the male that Randy Has for sale!! The male Randy bought is has the same saturation!!!
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #24
Dragon23
Lol yea listen to mb8159

Old 09-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #25
august quion
Haven't seen the female Randy bought in a while but here is same quality dragon here you go Dragon 23
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #26
Dragon23
Very nice august!!!! All I was trying to say is that the pics looked edited and it's sad that he's rehoming the male already after barely having him. I understand ppl buy dragons and change their minds about having them months after but really a week or two weeks after? That makes it seem like he's just trying to flip the dragon

Old 09-20-2014, 04:04 PM   #27
august quion
Well it's his choice to buy and sell that is what this sight is for, he paid for them it's his right if he wants to sell them if he chooses. Think the pics are not edited it's the lighting my hand looks purple when I take a picture under UVB lighting and under mercury vapor looks yellowish. That first pic of Randy's had the flash that's why white pops and glares. It's best to just ask for a picture under natural light that way you get the true color of the animal in question.

Old 09-20-2014, 04:25 PM   #28
Dragon23
Lol ok

Old 09-20-2014, 05:48 PM   #29
aimhigher38
Dragon23 ... U dont know Randy... He has collected and raised some of the rarest and most exotic reptiles... He may hold some for a week or 2 and some for months... Rarely a year or more... Haha.... But these animals always end up to other lucky owners waiting for him to sell off... He always have or wants top notched animals... Im always one of the lucky guys that buys from his for my collection

Old 09-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #30
Dragon23
Alright

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!