High end cresteds for cheap for tinley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-04-2017, 11:49 PM   #1
Baalke
High end cresteds for cheap for tinley

Hello let me start by saying this is chicago pick up only as I'm trying to get funds for tinley this weekend. I have a bunch of great geckos available for great prices just in case you want to resell at your booth. I have 13 red cresteds ranging from extreme Harley's, patternless,and pins. If you wanted all 13 I can do 550 with the guernty of atleast 5 being worth 100$ each already. Next I have 19 pinstripes ranging from full pins, 85-95% pins, and quadstripes. Some have dripping to them also I'm asking 760 for all with the guernty that atleast 8-10 are worth 100$ already. Last but not least is 13 Harley's with about 2-4 of them going to be extremes. I'd say they would range in price from 40-75$ each but if asking 380 for the group. If interested in the whole group I can do 1450$. I'm interested in trades for Gargs,leachies, and chewies. Text me at 12243838410 for some pics. Or shoot me a email at mbaalke@sbcglobal.net.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!