Juvie Beardie in N. CA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 02:33 PM   #1
pogonadragon
Juvie Beardie in N. CA

We currently are trying to find homes for our 11 babies and 1 juvie... the juvie is a male and is housed with the other male from that clutch. So far they are fine together but they are now about 2 months old so I'm worried that they won't be as hospitable once they start to display their maleness (so to speak)... we are asking $25 (not including shipping) for each, including the juvie, so if you are interested please let me know...
I'm posting here about him because we need to find him a home soon... we need to make room and like I already said, we have him with another male so he needs someone who can house him either alone or with a female... we can either ship or arrange local pick up.

Old 10-26-2005, 10:39 PM   #2
sc2dave
do you have a pic? i am in l.a.

Old 10-29-2005, 02:58 PM   #3
pogonadragon
Yep... email me at:
babybeardies@pogonadragon.com

Sorry I didn't respond sooner!

Old 11-22-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
pogonadragon
Currently we still have 5 babies. We have one that is an absolute bully who (we found out a little too late) nipped some tails. :huge eyeroll:... anyways, since it is winter I can't ship. However, if you are near northern CA and are interested don't hesitate to contact me.
And we do have two juvies.

Old 11-23-2005, 12:28 AM   #5
Rockford
Where are you located in NorCal? I am near Sacramento.

Old 12-01-2005, 12:38 PM   #6
dawgy
hello i would love to take one off your hands my email is dawgylove@aol.com

Old 12-18-2005, 03:45 PM   #7
schtickl
VERY Interested! send pics

Old 12-18-2005, 03:46 PM   #8
schtickl
schtickl@gmail.com or AIM schtickl

Old 01-13-2006, 01:46 PM   #9
pogonadragon
I'm Sorry!

I'm sorry to all of you who showed interest in these guys... I literally forgot about this thread... we did find homes for them. One was a Christmas gift to a boy (the mom sent me a pic recently of him and his beardie...) and the rest went to another person...
We still have one juvie, definately a boy and actually has some pretty color on his head... he's fairly aggressive though. Not to people, but he absolutely hates his father (they are across the room from eachother but will glass dance and try to kill eachother through their enclosures all day)...

If anyone still wants, I can send pictures of that guy. When I post pictures on here, they end up taking up the whole screen and I can't figure out how to make them smaller...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread