Steve Osborne/Professional Breeders- Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-18-2005, 11:53 PM   #1
KenW
Thumbs up Steve Osborne/Professional Breeders- Good Guy

When I was searching last month for posts on Steve Osborne of Professional Breeders I didn't find any recent posts. I did purchase a pair of ball pythons from Steve last month and wanted to share my experience.

Buying the ball pythons from Steve was a positive experience. He answered my phone call and responded to emails in a timely manner. The snakes appear healthy and eat rat pups without a problem as Steve had indicated. The insulated box and shipping materials were the best I've ever received animals in. I would definitely consider buying from Steve in the future.

Peace,
Ken Wong

Old 02-19-2005, 12:11 AM   #2
DragonCharm
I asked him a question about an article he wrote back in 1982 and he answered right back with an excellent response. Not bad considering I wasn't even spending money with him.

I have a het albino male BP that was bred by him and sold to me by another breeder, he's a great snake.

Old 02-19-2005, 12:26 PM   #3
Scott Nellis
Thumbs up I have to agree...

I bought some Limberg albino rosy boas from Steve last fall. They were packed well, arrived safely, and are very nice looking. These guys are some of my best feeders! You can't go wrong with Steve.

Scott Nellis

Old 02-19-2005, 07:22 PM   #4
sdballmorph
Steve Osborne "Professional Breeders"-EXCELLENT!

I purchased 1.1 het Albino balls from Steve in Dec.04 and they are doing very good. Growing and very healthly.

kevin ching
san deigo,ca

Old 02-07-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
nita3ggg
I posted in the Canadian BOI, but figured I would add here too. We just got a pinstripe and a spider ball from him and both are beautiful and healthy. Great person to deal with.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:27 PM   #6
snakeman56
I thought I had posted my recent dealings with Steve and I realize I forgot to. I recently bought a pair of Het Pied Ball Pythons from him. The whole experience was great. He maintained constant comunication until I received the pair. The packaging was superb, they were shipped thru Delta dash. They are doing great and eating well. Really looking forward to when they will be ready to produce some babies.

Thanks Steve!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!