Good Guy SlytherynHiss Exotics - Rayna Marie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-22-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
KY Reptiles
SlytherynHiss Exotics - Rayna Marie

Rayna is awesome to buy from! Willing to work with you. Held onto her for cooler weather for shipping and the snake is just awesome! Packed perfectly and ate for me right away after settling in for a couple hours! I'm more than completely satisfied and I will for sure be purchasing from her again!!!! Thanks bunches Rayna!!!!

Old 09-22-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Thank You, Kelly. It makes me almost cry that You are that happy with your Girl. All of my Babies are special to me and it`s awesome to send them to someone who will also love them.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Daequix
Let me jump on the tail end of this and offer my 2 cents! Rayna is everything Kelly said....and more! When you want customer service and that good old fashioned pleasure of having the person you are buying from care about their 'product' (babies!) and your satisfaction with everything ---->Rayna is the best!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Thank You, Bree :-) And that goes for You as well. I LOVE getting babies from You, because I know I am getting healthy, well adjusted snakes.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
radera5
Well I have never bought anything from Rayna......YET, but I did just sell her a couple of snakes. I have to agree with the moral standards that have already been pointed out about her. She sent the money right away and kept in constant contact with me through the whole transaction.

So yes, I would do business with Rayna again in a heartbeat, and from hearing her previous customers, I will plan on buying from her as well.

Thanks again Rayna, keep up the good work!
--Amanda

Old 09-27-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Thank you, Amanda :-)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!