Good Guy Jeff Kuhl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #1
ApollosDragons
Thumbs up Jeff Kuhl

I received 3 Brazilian rainbow boas from Mr. Jeff Kuhl (jkuhl here). I just wanted to say that I'm extremely happy with them. All three of them arrived in GREAT condition and are absolutely gorgeous animals. Jeff was on top of communication, and I keep him updated on them since it was only the 10th that I received them. He had even held on to them for a few days for me while I waited for pay day! I have not had any problems with them and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

Thank you Jeff!

Old 10-21-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
Greg Riso
I just received a DH ghost and hypo Brazilian rainbow boa from Jeff on 10/18 and all went well. They were priced right and arrived safely in great health. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Jeff again.

Old 07-10-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
enharmonic
Sold a BRB to Mr. Kuhl, and the transaction was flawless.
Would definitely do business with him again in the future.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #4
Mblackburn72
I have done multiple transactions with Jeff in the past (purchases & trades); Jeff is a great guy and always a pleasure to do business with.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:06 PM   #5
TraceH
I have purchased and done many trades with Jeff over the years. He is a stand up, easy going guy. I will do many more deals in the future.

Old 06-19-2015, 11:01 AM   #6
Greg Riso
I purchased two beautiful Brazilian rainbow boas (see post above in this thread) from Jeff almost 2.5 years ago, and now I've had the privilege of selling several rainbow boas to him. I say privilege, because I know Jeff has top notch animals and doesn't add animals into his collection from just anyone. With all of the exclusive projects Jeff is involved in, there's no doubt we'll be doing business again and I will not hesitate to do so. Thanks for a very smooth transaction Jeff!

Old 06-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #7
KilnHerper
So far I've only bought one from Jeff but it was an excellent transaction and beautiful animal. He's really producing some interesting stuff these days.

Old 08-24-2016, 02:35 PM   #8
StarDustScales
Countless great interactions

Ive bought countless snakes from Jeff and every one of them has been beautiful and healthy. Highly recommend buying from him!!

Old 08-25-2016, 11:53 AM   #9
bvuille
I have several top notch boas in my collection from Jeff and highly recommend him. He is fantastic to do business with!

Old 11-21-2017, 07:17 PM   #10
Scott Ballard
Just did a transaction with Jeff-- everything went very smooth, and the snakes arrived in great condition !! Thanks again Jeff !!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!