Cserpents rack heating issue - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 03-14-2020, 07:14 PM   #1
JacobT
Cserpents rack heating issue

I have a cserpents combo rack that I got used about a month and a half ago, today when it was feeding time I noticed two of the tubs on the middle shelf where my probe is were hotter than normal, temp gun read them at 110. This is only happening to the two middle sets of tubs, the ones on bottom and top are heating fine. I changed my thermostat to be at 90 degrees and all tubs are now at a temp I am comfortable with. But I feel it wont be enough come winter next year. Any ideas or suggestions? Could it be a heat tape issue?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!