Wanted looking for a few specific hots in michigan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 05-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
fishmich
looking for a few specific hots in michigan

im not really wanting to pay the shipping prices so im hoping for some local deals if possible. heres what im looking for.
speckled rattlesnakes
az blacks
canes
any pigs(duskys, carolinas, reds, westerns)
southern copperheads
yellow eyelashes
i can buy em or i have a few snakes i might be willing to trade if you have something really nice. i also have a very nice nikon labophot microscope id be willing to trade for the right snake or snakes, maybe enclosures also. lets see what you have.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
thadmy
Good luck trying to find a breeder in Michigan. I lived there for a year and only found two.. One in Jackson, and one in Imlay.

Old 05-15-2011, 02:49 AM   #3
fishmich
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadmy View Post
Good luck trying to find a breeder in Michigan. I lived there for a year and only found two.. One in Jackson, and one in Imlay.
they dont need to be breeders, just collectors like me who might be looking to let a snake or two go. there are a few more of us around than you might think. im not looking to get some of each, just looking to add one or two to the snake room.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
thadmy
Again good luck since most townships in Michigan don't allow venomous so your pickings will be slim

Old 05-15-2011, 11:50 AM   #6
fishmich
Quote:
Again good luck since most townships in Michigan don't allow venomous so your pickings will be slim
im pretty familiar with the state of michigan. ive lived here for 28 and have been keeping snakes here for 15(hots for 6). if i dont find what im looking for then fine, but there are some keepers out there. thanks for the link, ill check it out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2011, 10:36 PM   #7
okididit
Quote:
I don't know about the guy in Jackson, but the guy in Imlay is definitely NOT a breeder. He is a 16 year old kid who's parents buy him venomous snakes. He is not a breeder of any kind of reptile.

Depending on what you are looking for I could probably help. I am not a breeder, but I do have many breeder friends as well as many importer friends.

PM if interested.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!