Inquiry tigger the tiger aka Jesus Blackman - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
tiyellowhd
tigger the tiger aka Jesus Blackman

Post removed - member still posting under a false name.
This is your LAST warning, Charles. Next time, the ban will be permanent
hhmoore

Old 11-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #2
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

I have only dealt with 4 members from this forum and they are:
Brett Denison from Rocky Mountain Retics: Trade
Andrew Biddle: Bought a female albino tiger retic
kcmpa aka Matt: He makes all my cages
Element360: Sold a het albino tiger retic

I have some questions for you though:

1. When I first called you on the phone you answered to "Dave Williams" then you sent me an email that said "Charles Williams" and I when I replied back asking which one are you really, you said "Charles". Who are you really Dave or Charles?

2. I did a reverse call look up on the number that you gave me as your house number. Why does it go back to a totally different name and address and why is there a lady on the voicemail message saying that I have reached Leah?

If your name is "Charles Williams" why do you continue to post on this forum under the name "Dave Williams" even after it got you banned for a month?

Will I trade with you for your genetic stripe retics? Yes, but YOU will have to ship first.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
spawn
This thread looks like it's about to go nowhere really fast.

Old 11-02-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
hhmoore
Yup, it got there. I figured there was no sense removing the title, though - Jesus already posted his references, so it might help him out a bit.....and, of course, his response to Charles is a good reminder to be VERY careful about entering into transactions with people you don't know.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

Thank you hhmoore most of our deal was on the phone but here are the emails

Flag this messageRe: Jungle burm Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:34 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "pitbull292006" <pitbull292006@yahoo.com>

How would we exchange these in trade?

Flag this messageRe: Jungle burm Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:46 PMFrom: "pitbull292006" <pitbull292006@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>

Is your name Charles Williams or Dave Williams. Because your ad on fauna says Dave Williams but this email address says Charles Williams. I don't want to be scammed. If you want to trade you will have to ship first. Here's my info.

Jesus Blackman
7907 Michener Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19150

My phone number is 267-882-5350

Flag this messageRe: Jungle burm Monday, October 26, 2009 5:39 AMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "pitbull292006" <pitbull292006@yahoo.com>

This isn't a scam. The clark stripes are mine, along with all retics, mt Dave has boas and a couple retics along with anacondas. Here is my info
Charles Williams, 423 s Good av Indianapolis Indiana 46219. I work a lot so we need to set a date. I will prohably have to have it shipped to my work . My am a butcher by trade and work for a company Marsh. In day time you can reach me at (317)356-6987 ask for me. Also you can veritfy if you feel worried. Trust me I have been screwed too. I dealt with Greg at retic ranch and did not get the snakes I was showed. Even big names don't matter, but I would never go by fauna becasue of good and bad,like you said about your mixup. Let me know,I will be home around 3 today. Thanks Chuck

And this is the email from him asking me to ship the snake to his job

Flag this messageRe: Jungle burm Monday, October 26, 2009 3:56 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "pitbull292006" <pitbull292006@yahoo.com>

This is where to ship. Marsh 6243 Washington st. indianapolis In 46219 C/O Chuck Williams.. I will touch base with you on sat night or sun to confirm to ship out monday.

I told him that I did not want to ship my snake to his job as that would be totally irresponsible and here the last email he sent

Flag this messageRe: Jungle burm Saturday, October 31, 2009 8:00 PMFrom: This sender is DomainKeys verified"Charles Williams" <argusmonitor@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "pitbull292006" <pitbull292006@yahoo.com>

Charles Williams 423 s Good av Indianapolis Indiana 46219 Yes I am off Tues for ship trade

Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #6
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

Also, here's a screenshot that I took when I did the reverse call look-up of the home phone number he gave me that went back to a different name and address

Old 11-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #7
thereticranch
wow....I haven't had a dealing with Chuck in over a year and now see that he feels I didn't send him the right snakes?!?! Thats news to me. Not sure how I feel about that....considering the source. Don't worry Chuck, you have the distinction of being the only person on my "will not sell to" list. For the record you got the correct snakes.
Jesus, you may have saved yourself some aggrevation. You do have a nice looking jungle burm.
Greg Bryant

Old 11-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
Tigger the Tiger
Thumbs up

Thanks for the compliment. He is a great snake

Old 11-02-2009, 07:57 PM   #9
partyboy6686
Probably a better ideal you didnt trade with Charles/Dave. Hes says that he is a butcher. Marsh is a local grocery store here in Indiana. For Charles/Dave to ask you send a snake to a grocery store he is not the smartest and very negligent. That probably is against every Board of Health law to have any animal except special assistance guide dogs in a grocery store.

Thanks
Brandon

Old 11-02-2009, 08:52 PM   #10
bobbittle
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboy6686 View Post
Probably a better ideal you didnt trade with Charles/Dave. Hes says that he is a butcher. Marsh is a local grocery store here in Indiana. For Charles/Dave to ask you send a snake to a grocery store he is not the smartest and very negligent. That probably is against every Board of Health law to have any animal except special assistance guide dogs in a grocery store.

Thanks
Brandon
There are no health codes regulating what can or cannot enter a supermarket.

If it were to be around the areas where food is processed, prepared or cooked then it would be regulated (IE, meat counter, deli counter, seafood counter, etc).

I have animals shipped to me at work all the time. I work M-F so I have no choice in the matter. I certainly don't want the animal sitting on my doorstep for 6+ hours.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!