Bad Guy Andre Mondin - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2017, 03:00 PM   #31
nickolasanastasiou
Yep. I see it as a guessing game, too, with the current scraps.

I do not want to rush to a conclusion. Especially with so little to go on. For example, while I *generally* will see a lopsided custody issue (product and money sitting on one side only of a two-party deal) as having a need to rebalance by the side in possession, circumstances leading to that state are critical to the evaluation of what onus there is. If two blokes decide on a return and replacement, then a return and refund is not that agreement. If a return and refund (or a return and replacement) are agreed to by both, then I would want to know the wording of the terms. There are guys who (decently) compensate at times with future offspring and make good on those comitments (even though that is not something I have ever offered because of the risk of hatching/producing nothing). If a guy sends back a mess, it changes things. If a guy buys a car, mistreats it for two weeks or so, and then leaves it on the dealer lot and screams for his money back, that does not mean the dealer owes the guy that money. It could also be a legitimate return here. We have almost nothing to go on, though. We have not seen the text of any full agreement near the time of the return shipment. If it was shipped back without agreement to receive and proceed, that would potentially represent a big issue. If someone sent me something without warning and/or without me agreeing to receive it, I would treat the shipment as an aggressive act and I would probably not allow its receipt because I would not know what is actually happening with whatever is supposedly in that box. I know I would not be too keen on getting something back if I believed it to be improperly cared for. I am not the Bank Of Nick For Those Who Change Their Minds and I also have a private collection of my own to worry about. If weeks have passed, the money is not sitting around (I lock things up rapidly once business is concluded), pens have been broken down and restructured, enclosures have been sterilized or completely discarded/recycled, and spatial resources have been rearranged or reallocated. Reversal of things weeks after the fact, which exceeds my terms, would be an exception among exceptions. All, some, or none of this may apply here. I am neither the buyer nor the seller and the information supplied at this time seems anemic. I am just putting myself in the shoes of others and running a broad range of scenarios for my responses and using those as frames of reference against which I will measure the responses of these parties *if* they ever communicate effectively here.

Too many directions for this to go in without additional information.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:20 AM   #32
ranarussell
Well i have been able to provide to my credit card companies and paypal the original request by him to ask for the money as friend and family to limit my protections as well as a post he did in a FB forum acknowledging he has the snake back in better shape then sent. Because i used different credit cards i have already received a credit for half the money waiting for the REST.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:30 AM   #33
DLenaRuth999s
Russell. Please provide proof HERE.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:32 AM   #34
ranarussell
He has stated on a FB forum he has the snake back and it is fine and healthy therefore he doesn't owe a refund. Then he stated he didn't authorize it being sent back but provided his address in a previous email. I know people are trying to understand his position. Consider this he asked me to pay for a snake via paypal in a way that would limit my protections. Advertised it as feeding well when it was not. Offered an exchange and stopped communicating shortly there after. COME ON that is shady however you slice it. I am the customer he does not have to like me just be honest and fair

Old 11-21-2017, 09:33 AM   #35
ranarussell
How to pay
Hi Russell, I take paypal and your terms works just fine. You can send the deposit now and rest later.
My paypal is: abmsandiego@hotmail.com
Please choose the option "friends and family" so neither of us pays any extra fee
Thanks
Andre

Old 11-21-2017, 09:34 AM   #36
ranarussell
Snake is eating fine
Yeah, same here, the first 4 month was a full time job. I hatched at the same time GTP, hognose and stimson's python, it drove me nuts, all problem eaters. The good thing about them is, once they have a first meal, they will never refuse again. As ball pythons for example, eat great at first, and then, go off food for a year. This guy is doing great, eats F/T fuzzy.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #37
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranarussell View Post
Well i have been able to provide to my credit card companies and paypal the original request by him to ask for the money as friend and family to limit my protections as well as a post he did in a FB forum acknowledging he has the snake back in better shape then sent. Because i used different credit cards i have already received a credit for half the money waiting for the REST.
As I have said, he should not have requested that you pay 'friends and family'.
However, you still have provided no proof or screen shots of what actually took place. If you sent the critter back with no permission or knowledge on the seller's part, that makes you a customer to avoid IMHO.
We don't have the facts, but your resistance in providing the screen shots is very strange unless there is some of it you do not wish seen.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #38
Black Adder
I still find it strange that Andre is unwilling to add any comments even though he must be aware of this thread and has logged in since its inception.
Maybe he prefers the self controlled sanctity of farcebook where NOTHING is permanent.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #39
ranarussell
Red flag should have went up when he sent snake suggesting feeding live even though he doesnt do that

Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 7:45 PM
To: russell karpf
Subject: Fw: FedEx Shipment 787753732605 Tendered to FedEx

Just dropped off.
Watch your fingers, he is not happy.
By the way, he is on F/T fuzzy, but I bet it will have no problem getting live ones if you prefer that.

Old 11-21-2017, 09:37 AM   #40
ranarussell
Offer to exchange
Sorry to hear that, like I said, he always ate well here, otherwise I wouldn't sell it. I never fed live, always F/T rubbing on the side of his neck, and just like your first time, he would either grab it or wrap around it. Usually I wait 2 to 3 days after they shed to feed, every time I tried the very next day, they refused it. I wouldn't spend it 3 hours trying. The few times he gave me a hard time I offered, he didn't take it, I would just try later again and he would take it.
I sure can replace it if you want it, just had another clutch from the same parents, red news like him. It would just take a little time because as you know, they don't eat right away. Don't worry, I'm here to help and make sure you are successful
One more thing, i don't what your schedule is exactly, but from your emails, it seems to me you are pushing to hard, try to give him a couple of days between the feedings.
If you want to try live, i would put the fuzzy inside a deli cup, so is contained instead of running around and most likely going under the paper towel.
He is a healthy snake, is taking a little time to settle down on his new environment
Let me know

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!