Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2004, 11:51 PM   #171
Classic Dum's
Quote:
And I have applied for my license with the state of Illinois
What license? Theres no license that covers you on top of which you are within township limits. Township superceeds state.

Tom You called me begging me not to be mad at ya. At that point I had said all I had to say and was going to leave it at that but then ya gotta come here and lie dude, why? Im sorry Tom but they way you put my rights and the rights of others at risk I cant let it slide, that is not by any means the story you gave me on the phone when you called earlier. Care to enlighten everyone as to what you told me? Heres what I am reffering to
Quote:
I told Noah to ship Delta Dash and he never did so I think that is on his shoulders not mine yes I shoudl have told him no but was to late already shipped.
Either you can enlighten everyone or I will but I am giving you the chance to anny up first to save some face. Im sorry Tom you put me between a rock and a hard place you shouldnt have lied. Your either lieing here or called me wasted my time and lied to me I got better things to do then spend time on the phone listening to lies. Because of actions similar to yours(wreckless ones) we just dodged a bullet in Chicago with the laws the WE all stopped up there. I cant sit back and watch you lie to everyone after you put everyone rights down here in jeopardy+inocent parties.

Old 01-23-2004, 11:59 PM   #172
simplysnakes
Kerry......

Well you stated you have read and reread this post 10 times. Where did I say I own a house in SC? I said that I lived there at one time. Most people who are in the reptile business know us and our story, but since you have no clue here it is. We lived in FL (Beth born and raised in FL) (Paul orginally from Weirton, WV) moved to SC in 2001 and moved back to FLORIDA in 2002. We moved there for my job (Beth) and moved back for Pauls son. As far as your comment about the remarks you have made - you have been nothing but wrong in all your statements. Of course you have no intention of posting your picture. And that leads to two assumptions 1) Bruce or 2) something to hide! Or could be both who knows.

Lastly, Everyone here has stated that they would be the first to apologize if you proved them wrong - my husband was one of them!

For the last time we are trying to figure out why Bruce needed you to come to his shop to bag venomous snakes for him when you only occassionally see him and you never handle hots before? Are you an employee and why were you there two days in a row, day of robbery and day after robbery? (Supposedly your qoute - to sell geckos, then go and bag hots.)

Does NOT make any sense, and sounds very fishy! Have you been searched by the police yet????

To my knowledge per the York county police dept there has been only one person who has been served search warrents . Maybe they need to question you too!

Why didnt Bruce give the police your name since you were the last person to hold the snake!

Beth

Old 01-24-2004, 12:00 AM   #173
odatria
Quote:
Originally posted by Kerry Bragg

But you guys will never see me in prison for having anything to do with stolen snakes.
Thats right, we wont. Because we wont be in prison. But someone is definitely going to wind up there if they get caught.

I am not bruce. I would rather never post a picture of me, and have evryone here still be jerks, and talk smack, than me post my picture, and every one still accuse me of some stupid s**T, and talk even more smack [/quote]

Well, heres my pic. I kept my word and expect you to do the same. You di say, "show me yours and I will show you mine" right? Well, I assume you meant the license.

Old 01-24-2004, 12:06 AM   #174
simplysnakes
Mike - LOL

Mike - I have tried twice to post my Driver's License and it kept telling me that the picture was too big. I am glad you did it. But I bet that KERRY will not live up to his end of the bargain! Beth

Old 01-24-2004, 12:09 AM   #175
simplysnakes
Jason -

Jason - Thanks for that enlightening post about Tom! You are a stand up person in my book! Beth

Tom - care to make a reply???

Old 01-24-2004, 12:10 AM   #176
ReticEd
Pick some one you trust and email them the pic for resizing
And for removing the address.

Old 01-24-2004, 12:16 AM   #177
simplysnakes
Mike - Email me....

Mike would you email me - So I can send you a photo to post for me? My email address is Simpsnake@aol.com

Beth

Old 01-24-2004, 12:32 AM   #178
Classic Dum's
Heres a pic of Beth
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2004, 01:11 AM   #179
snakegetters
Quote:
Originally posted by gila7150
Does anybody remember the bogus "Albino Copperhead" ads that Harry Eisenmann was posting in the KS classifieds last summer? There was a photo in the ad of a nice light colored (but skinny) normal southern copperhead in a tank with a really dark, ugly, mud covered copperhead for comparison.
I remember that. I made some inquiries and didn't like what I heard or saw. If that snake had been a true albino (pink eyes) or even truly aberrant in any way I'd have hopped in my car and driven up to buy it in a heartbeat. Based on further photos I got of the animal, it was a normal, not even as light colored or nearly as nice as some of the animals I have bred and given away to friends.

What annoys me about that website is the young child holding a cobra. That photo definitely sends the wrong message to the public.

Old 01-24-2004, 01:25 AM   #180
Venomousonly
The albino copper head did not belong to Bruce it belonged to a friend of his. I seen the snake and it was an albino! I have some pics of it somewhere. I'll try to find them and post them on here.

Josh Brigman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann