Trade Female Purple-Cross Hypo Trans Bearded Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Emileypaige776
Female Purple-Cross Hypo Trans Bearded Dragon

I got this girl from a trade and surpassed my expectations of her! The only reason I am trading her is because I don't want to deal with a baby :& Originally she came out of bloodbank dragons purple crosses. I can get more pictures of her. She likes roaches, crickets, and mealworms; but only one at a time. It REALLY stresses her out if you don't let her eat them one at a time. She also likes her temps a bit cooler than my other beardies. I keep them hot usually. Hot side being 120's. She freaks out. She likes it to be about 100 for an hour then sits on the cool side of the tank the rest of the day. She is really REALLY pretty; jet black eyes, all clear nails. Her purples come through nice after each shed. But she is too tedious for me to deal with

CASH: $800
Trade: Looking for a lot of leopard geckos. Babies are fine. Has to be temp sex females!!! No normals. high end only please.
OR Adult females beardies. high end only please.
Or feeders: Roaches only.

Thanks guys,
Emiley

All negotiable, please no low offers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Emileypaige776
bumping. Open to alot of trades. Make some offers. Already have the shipping supplies ready for her new owner.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
Emileypaige776
NEW PICTURES UP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
Emileypaige776
Can't go wrong with purple!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-16-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
Emileypaige776
Did I mention... SHE IS PURPLE???
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
beardmanny
Hi i was interested I have a 3 year old female dragon. would you be interested on a trade?

Old 07-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #7
beardmanny
please tell me the truth is he active or lazy.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:17 PM   #8
Emileypaige776
Ha why would I lie? She is VERY active! She is all over the place all the time. I prefer the lazy lizards. They can be held and watch TV with me This one however is being worked on to be better at being held, but there is still a lot to do.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #9
beardmanny
kool yes, would you like to work out a deal, give me your email so i can send you a pictures of the dragon, how old is she and how big?

Old 07-19-2010, 10:50 PM   #10
Emileypaige776
My email is Emileypaige776@gmail.com

I don't know really how old she is. She isn't much older than how old blood bank sells them at. I would imagine only a few months. My scale is out of batteries right now. I will grab some in the morning and get back to you

Shoot me over an email with your offer
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!