Big momma came in today... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
pgwdragons
Wink Big momma came in today...

So I was bustin' butt at the shop today, and this couple came in, and "donated" me a "little" suprise.
It was a 2 y/o ... Tangerine/Marketed Leucistic cross.. that I weighed at 440 grams. Lol.
Shes got one of the fattest freakin' chins Ive ever seen... **almost like the fatchin dragon I saw on a bloodbank photo sect. once**
Never been bred, because.. they though SHE.. was a HE! haha.. They had named her Earl... so once I let them know that it was a female.. I decided to give her some of her self esteem and confidence back, and re-name her Big Momma!
Also, I just want to take the time to tell everyone, that I EXTREMELY appreciate all of your kind words, and support over what happened. Im not going to let it bring me down, and I'll rebuild everything bigger and stronger than before. But once again, thank you all!!

Old 09-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Tonster307
Thats the spirit! Gotta keep your head held high. You should take some pictures of that girl that you just got and put them up I'd like to see her!

Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
angie.h
Good for you !!...What a great surprise...be sure and get a picture of her on here...what a unique name.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #4
pgwdragons
Lol. Yeah. Thanks!
Here is a few pics of her.. I just ran out there and took some snap shots so you guys could check her out

Old 09-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #5
angie.h
Very stocky girl,Eric...she looks like a PGWDragon already...

Old 09-29-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
pgwdragons
Yeah, shes very comfortable already. Fed her when I got home, and she plowed through some crickets! Lol.
The pics dont even show her color well enough.. her side spikes are a very lemon based color.. and a nice bright orange under her chin, with very faded white-out colors throughout the rest of her body. Maybe I'll eventually find her a hefty TangerinexGG cross or something to go with her... Shes guna need a real man lmfao

Old 10-11-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Tanga
Wow, you aint just whistlin dixie, that is one helluva fat mamma jamma. Very beautiful though. Man I need to get myself a beardie now, I have way too many dubias, but isn't that alwaysthe excuse we use to get more herps?

Old 10-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
charleshanklin
Hahaha, that is a fatty. She looks like turkey with that neck.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:13 PM   #9
pgwdragons
Lol. Yeah shes pretty. Ive got a male that Im planning on putting w/ her in the next few days. They should produce some nice sized youngin's!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #10
Mistyck
Chubby lil girl. She's pretty!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!