Inquiry Jim Tracy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
C.J. Vogler
Jim Tracy

"tracyreptileco"?? Has any body had any issues with recieving there reptiles from Jim Tracy? I am having a bit of an issue with him and so I was just wondering.

Old 05-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Royal Morphz
Well I live in Vegas and know of Jim he is great to deal with in person but I've never had to have him send me anything so I can't attest to that. would you care to pm me the particulars I would love to help if I can. I know that most ads that are on Fauna right now are being put up by his girlfriend Stephanie

Old 05-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #3
azreptileshow
Jim Tracey is bad news

I sent jim some Indonesian Imports back in 1991 worth $2000.00. He sent me a check after he received the reptiles, then he told me to wait for funds then he stopped the check. But i am still waiting. I really need to make a trip to Vegas to see how he is doing. Maybe he will contact me and make good.

Brian Kimball

Old 05-21-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
Royal Morphz
C.J. has anything positive or negative come out of this. I would be interested to know

Old 05-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
C.J. Vogler
Well I am expecting my snake to come in this morning and seems as though everything is going to be fine. I don't think Jim Tracy is a bad guy or anything. To be honest I really have the feeling that it really wasn't his fault the delay happened but then again I am a very passive person and always look for the best in people.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
Royal Morphz
hope all goes as planned Chris please keep us posted.

Old 05-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #7
C.J. Vogler
Thumbs up He is here!!

He got here just fine. He came in an hour early. Which is great cause I need to sleep all day so I can drive all night to South Carolina. I am very happy with the quality of the snake and the packing was great too. He was a little cold but that was because we are having some weird weather here in south Florida. It is usualy around 80 in the morning and 90+ in the evening but it is only like 70 this morning. Go figure huh.... Anyways I will be posting a good guy report for Jim and his company today. So thank you to all that tried to help out. It did not go unappreciated.

Old 05-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #8
Royal Morphz
Super glad everything worked out Jim has never done me wrong and is a stand up guy in my eyes. We were having some hellish weather the last week as well. Have fun on that drive and with those new snakes

Old 05-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
C.J. Vogler
Thanks Tim and happy herping to everyone.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:12 PM   #10
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Jim Tracy good guy so far

I recieved a 100% Het Pied Female ball from him a few weeks ago. The snake arrived exactly when i asked for it to. Only problem i have is she is pretty thin in my opinion. Old enough to breed but not in breeding condition IMHO.

Im working on fattening her up now. She is not a picky eater at all.

I had no communication issues, shipping or otherwise, at all. I will try to post an update later on the status of the new snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!