Wanted: Iguana Breeders/Sellers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 03:29 PM   #1
HadesBP18
Wanted: Iguana Breeders/Sellers

Can anyone refer me to any iguana breeders or sellers? Preferrably someone you know to be honest, reputable, etc. Any help would be great. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2005, 01:18 AM   #2
Hermits-Direct
Hi, how many iguanas were you looking for? I may be able to help you out!

Old 02-02-2005, 01:25 AM   #3
boas_and_things
I have an iggy rescue now in north carolina, if you looking for a PET and not breeding send an email to boas_and_things@yahoo.com All of the iggies I have now are between 3ft and 6 ft with a 35 dollar adoption fee (depending on the reptile to be adopted) I am willing to ship overnight.

Old 02-02-2005, 08:42 AM   #4
HadesBP18
I was looking into adopting, but I don't think I have the experience to. I don't own any iguanas right now, this would be my first one. I do want them for a pet, not for breeding.

I only want one male iguana. But I may need help on whether or not I have the space in this room to build a cage that would suit him. I'm at school right now so I don't have the exact measurements but it is in the very upstairs so the ceiling is shaped like the roof. I made a crude drawing of it.
Perhaps I can make it to fit the room
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread