CHUCK TORNETTA ... Story .. YOU JUDGE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
JBirgel
Thumbs down CHUCK TORNETTA ... Story .. YOU JUDGE

Good Afternoon to all,

I want to bring this story to Light because I notice that there is some positive feed back about Mr. Tornetta and I am finally after some bad dealing not going to sit idly by anymore.

Back in the 2001 I purchased $5500.00 worth of Boas from Chuck. I purchased one albino male boa and two adult het female boas. The Male Albino boa passed away in 2002 after his second breeding season. I use to use two males on a female so I am not sure if the babies sired were from the one male but I am sure that none of the females ovulated until the other male was used. I purchased the other male directly from Pete Kahl and that male is still a great breeder. Let's get back to the first male, well he passed away and I figured it was probably my fault even though he was on weight and otherwise looked great even in death. Flash Forward one of the female developed a cyst and I had a vet examine her and the cyst turned out to be cancerous however she was a het because she had a clutch of still borns that had albino's and hets in it then she later passed away from the cancer.
The other female proved "NOT HET" and Chuck replaced her with a baby female after almost 4 years of work. I was not happy with this and so he tried to make up for it by sending me off with a skinny undernourished dark female supposed het albino female. She struggled to gain weight and eventually passed away. I never went back to Torenetta about this and if he reads this it will be the first time he will know about that boa demise. Now let's get on to Ball pythons From Chuck, I traded Chuck I think 10 baby Het albino female boas and two possie het albino hypo females for a male LEMON PASTEL Ball python, He was ugly but Chuck re assured me it was a Lemon and would get better in time.. NOPE it Didn't infact KEV at NErd saw a pic of him two years ago and laughed. Thanks Chuck for that Screw over Next Deal

Chuck sold me 4 possie het albino balls all females.. Guess what that's right Not a single albino from them when I breed Albino to PH... OK, so they were poss hets but hey I should of gotten one het at least from them you think??

I want to make one point perfectly clear... If I wanted to deal with Chuck further I would of but I decided a very Long time ago not to deal with him and it took a while for the PH Balls to not prove and for the lemon to be what he said. SO I have no interest in him "MAKING this RIGHT" I gave him many chances to "MAKE THIS RIGHT" but obviously receiving snakes that have cancer or something else is wrong with them is something I do not want to bring near my collection and I have had a quarantined collection since the last boa. I buy from the people that do not seem like they are trying to get one over on you and Chuck is that type to me. He deals with another idiot in the business I refuse to deal with and I am sure that anyone "IN the KNOW" can surely pick out who I am talking about.

BEWARE of Chuck is all I am putting out there.
Now I know he has had good dealings with people and you are blessed but I have had nothing but TROUBLE from him and that is my story.

Old 08-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
JBirgel
The Leon is Not a Lemon Correction to the bottom paragraph

Old 08-19-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
Griz
What's that saying about fool me once?????

Griz

Old 08-19-2007, 08:24 PM   #4
JBirgel
Griz, your right I do feel dupped and a fool but do you need to rub salt in the wound.

Old 08-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
Amelanistic Orca
Thanks for the k nowledge... It helps everybody with these types.. I appreciate your story and believe it too sir.. I thank you..

Old 08-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
JBirgel
Thanks Tom, I just widh it didn't cost me 10K over the years it cost a lot more....

Old 08-19-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
brucestephenson
Looks like we may have another het scammer scumbag.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:27 PM   #8
romad119
Can you post any emails, etc? Anything other then just the inital post would be helpful.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:28 AM   #9
JBirgel
These Transactions Did not Happen over the computer so there are no emails that I can remeber that deal with this situation.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #10
chuck tornetta reptiles
John K Birgel,
Let me say 1 st you gotta have the worst luck out there as far as killing reptiles !
whats the K stand for " kovorkian "
before I sold you and boas when I was a dragon breeder you would tell me how this snake died or that dragon died . But thats not what I came here to discuss
I think you have a hell of a nerve posting here negative about a guy who went above and beyond to go out of his way to try and satisfy a customer - and based everything upon TRUST!
It is 100% true that you purchased a BEAUTIFUL albino male and 2 adult heterozygous females from me way back in 01 . ( hets purchased from another snake breeder )

now you never said after 2 years the albino died but I guess it makes your story sound better ! So let me be the 1st to say I am sorry for your loss . Nun the less
It might have been 05 you come to me and say you got a litter and no albino from one of my girls ,
I offer you a package of baby hets I produced and you took it ! you even sighned a contract guaranteeing you there true hets and ending this dispute ! we shake hands and you leave happy. "yea rite"
3 months later you say you were talking to another snake breeder and he got you all fired up saying you should not have taken babys to replace an adult . ( I did not twist your arm , your a big boy and made your own disision )
You further treaten to sue me ! actually thats how I was notified about anything you send me some off the wall email about how you think you can sue me for 35,000.00 because you should have been producing albinos or something , meanwhile I guess you blamed me for your lack of being able to produce albinos the first 2 seasons you had the snakes , what were you blaming me for your lack of boa breeding .
This made no sence to me so I tried to call me friend John who left my home in such good sperits not long ago.
After a few messages John answared and was so Irate he said he was sueing me and hung up!
I had a sighned copy of a contract agreement JOHN himself had sighned just 3 months earlier stating that the above situation had been resolved and john had been satisfied.
After about a week I guess this sunk in , I get an email from john, I call him and tell him I will offer him one of my Dh, coral albinos from 03 I produced from breeding my coral albino male x het albino . these were in the 3 foot range by then.
( im guessing this is the dark skinny het your refering to ) OK .
I kept 8 of them for my own future breeders --I gave 1 to john
again he left happy and sighned a new contract stating that he has been satisfied .
John now says in the post that the female died ! are you serious .
all 7 of my girls are doing just fine . in fact I have 7 girls left het coral albino ,big and fat .and 2 males albinos from that litter 1 coral 1 regular albino and there father
and nun of them have any lumps or cancer or problems of any way ,shape or kind
so you either have the worst luck with animals or you wanted your story to sound better ,
I then get a call from john about a lemon pastel from the nerd line i was selling
he offered to trade me baby 100% het albino boas
I remember it being 8 but if he says it was 10 ok .makes no difference for this argument !
I took them in as 100.00 each and was selling the lemon for about 1,000.00 ( remember this was 05 and they were very expensive then .)
after a couple of months im on the phone with a guy who knows john and his reptiles very well and close . he even took care of johns reptiles from time to time.
He tells me them hets I got from John K Birgel were in fact possible hets from a striped het albino male bred to the big female I sold him . ( i never contacted john because i did not even want to start doing business with him again ) thats why I say he has a hell of a nerve posting this.
Im not even sure he proved my female not to be a het now, if he says he lost the male and someone else says he used a striped het albino than what would you think ?
It took me a while but I sold his boas as possible hets and even lost money .
as far as possible het albino balls i dont remember selling him and at all
but if I did and they did not prove out .oh well there possibles I never guarantee that possible stuff no-one does .
I wish you the best of luck in the future John, I dont know what you did or what you didnt do, I cant tell what died or did not die , all I can say is
I took care of you 2 times now , you left happy
im done with this whole thing ,
good luck with your animals and breedings in the future I hold no ill reguards
Chuck
Chuck Tornetta Reptiles .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!