My Solomon Island Ground Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-10-2014, 11:41 AM   #1
Maki
My Solomon Island Ground Boas

I love the colors and patterns on these snakes. I'm trying to learn everything I can about Solomon Island Ground Boas. Please share your pics and experiences.

I really need to take better pics with a real camera, but here is my male:

One of my females (She's more of a rosy pink color):

Old 10-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
EPICRATES
Candoia

Very nice Maki! A lot of my babies have the little white specks in the dorsal pattern like your first two pics. Very cool. I'm holding a good number of my babies back to see how they mature, perhaps we could trade for new bloodlines?

Jay

Old 10-10-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
Maki
Absolutely! I'll let you know if my female has babies.

Those white specks on the male add a lot of interest to the dorsal pattern. It would be neat to select for that in addition to awesome color.

Old 10-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #4
beruffmarc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki View Post
I love the colors and patterns on these snakes. I'm trying to learn everything I can about Solomon Island Ground Boas. Please share your pics and experiences.

I really need to take better pics with a real camera, but here is my male:

One of my females (She's more of a rosy pink color):
Great snakes I have Candoias too but Viper Boas and love these guys.nice snakes you have there.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Old 10-14-2018, 05:15 PM   #5
Helenthereef
I have Fiji Boas, Candoia bibroni bibroni, and I love them. They are very closely related to the Solomons boas, have a look at my blog for pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!