Single Snake-Loving Girl in Chicago - Trying this again - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 10-19-2017, 02:01 PM   #1
elena
Single Snake-Loving Girl in Chicago - Trying this again

Single again, so I'm gonna see what's out there.

I'm 30 and petite, with long brunette hair and glasses. I'd be happy to trade pics with the right person.

I keep blood pythons, Bismarck ringed pythons, locality boa constrictors, locality rosy boas, KSB, and and a pair of Sardinal Stuart's milksnakes. I breed snakes too; I've produced two litters so far this year with two more on the way.

I'm looking to share my life with someone who shares my passion. You don't have to be into the same herps as I am for me to be interested.

When I'm not obsessing over herps, I'm a huge movie buff, especially horror and sci-fi, and I enjoy spending time at my local hookah bar. I also love trying new restaurants.

Let's talk a little and then maybe a herp related date. I haven't been to the Lincoln Park Zoo in ages.

Ok, let's see what happens!

Old 06-25-2018, 07:08 PM   #2
reticguy76
Found anybody yet ?

Old 06-25-2018, 07:58 PM   #3
elena
No, it seems that all the cool snake guys are taken, probably by women who don't like snakes. I'll leave this post up indefinitely though, just in case.

I did date a photographer for a while, and he took some great shots of my animals.

Old 06-23-2021, 03:14 AM   #4
Brakes For Snakes
Why doesn't a woman like this exist in Las Vegas?

Old 01-24-2022, 04:39 AM   #5
Bbratton
Hello Elena, I saw your add and was wondering if you had found anyone but also what locals of Rosey boas you keep/breed. Have an awesome day!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!