Membership referral contest - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-13-2018, 07:17 PM   #21
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent Mo View Post
Hello!

When I created an account the other day, I didn't know my referrer's "handle" was just his name (sorry if my terminology isn't right).

Is there a way to get him credit for this contest?

It's Vic Herrick, if that helps.

Thanks!
Well, that is actually a real good question. I took a look in the admin panel, and then in the User CP menus to see if there was anyway either a member, or myself could add or edit a referral entry. So far, I haven't found any way to do that. So I sent off a message to my programmer to see what he may know about it. Not that any custom programming would be in the works to put this in if it doesn't exist, however. As I mentioned earlier, this referral system is VERY rudimentary in it's implementation here by the vBulletin programmers. So it won't surprise me in the least if this capability was not included.

But thanks for asking. I'll let you know what I find out.

Old 12-14-2018, 03:36 AM   #22
WebSlave
My programmer got back to me and told me that there is no way for a member to add the referral info after registration. But I can do that in the admin section where I can edit the member's info. With that in mind, I added the referral you requested.

Old 12-14-2018, 03:38 AM   #23
WebSlave
And in case anyone is interested, right now there are three members with 2 referrals each at the top of the list.

Seems to me it would be very easy for someone to snatch this win from the jaws of apathy.

Old 12-19-2018, 02:44 PM   #24
Serpent Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
My programmer got back to me and told me that there is no way for a member to add the referral info after registration. But I can do that in the admin section where I can edit the member's info. With that in mind, I added the referral you requested.
Thank you!!

Old 01-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #25
WebSlave
OK. We have a winner. Barely....

Serpent Mo squeaked over the finish line and won by a hair.

Congrats!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!