Inquiry Guillermo Riddle - Account: santiagoriddle - mexican species - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2018, 10:41 PM   #11
tlmoon
Does he actually have the turtles, and is (it appears) illegally selling a smuggled species?

Or is he just claiming to have the turtles and will take the money and run once he makes a sale?

I'm not sure which scenario is worse, honestly.

Old 11-29-2018, 12:47 AM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
The former. There are various ways to perceive it, but the former is the situation.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:18 PM   #13
tlmoon
Darn. These people give the whole hobby and herp business a black eye. I hope that he gets caught and ends up in jail.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #14
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
Darn. These people give the whole hobby and herp business a black eye. I hope that he gets caught and ends up in jail.

I'm thinking I missed something, what would he go to jail for?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #15
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
I'm thinking I missed something, what would he go to jail for?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Smuggling

Old 12-01-2018, 07:36 PM   #16
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Smuggling

If that's the case, then indeed he should be jailed..My understanding, he didn't smuggle any box turtles, he purchased them from a "Rene'? in El Paso.

If in fact they were smuggled and or illegal , whether by Rene, or himself, he has openly advertised them on a couple well known national websites, Fauna being one of them, where's the Feds, if in fact they're illegal......

Just My 2 Cents......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!