Beautiful juvenile Redfoot tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 09:44 PM   #1
Southernreptiles15
Beautiful juvenile Redfoot tortoise

I have a few 5 inch Redfoots. Appearing and incubated for female. Amazing color, love to eat, and really active. Shells are flawless. Raised in sunny south Florida. Feeding on a great diet of opuntia, romaine/collards, mazuri, hibiscus leaves and flowers, and small amounts of fruit. $170 each plus shipping.

Shipping is priority overnight via FedEx. Payment is PayPal (account not required). Or local pick up in Boca Raton Florida. Includes insulated box, heat pack(if necessary), shipping insurance and live arrival guarantee.

Email me at southernreporders@gmail.com or text message/call 561-716-8257
To see what other tortoises I have available take a look at my Facebook page Facebook.com/southernreptiles. Please Don’t forget to like and follow.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread