Eastern DiamondBack Rattlesnake's - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-27-2018, 10:22 AM   #141
54bogger
Just enjoying life,and hanging out with Howard my Burmese python. I've only caught one rattlesnake since my last bite, not in a hurry for a third hospital stay. LOL

Old 07-27-2018, 11:55 PM   #142
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54bogger View Post
Just enjoying life,and hanging out with Howard my Burmese python. I've only caught one rattlesnake since my last bite, not in a hurry for a third hospital stay. LOL
Glad to hear it. I have had only harmless snakes for some years now (currently 16), & while I really miss the rattlebrats, I figured 20 safe years with no hospital visits would have to be enough for me.

Old 10-01-2018, 08:37 PM   #143
lottabell95
What is the enclosure made out of? It looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!