Good Guy ABDragons.com Dubia Roaches, superior customer service - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2015, 12:22 AM   #1
SillyRbtJeepsR4Girls
Thumbs up ABDragons.com Dubia Roaches, superior customer service

I've been ordering several orders of Dubia roaches thru ABDragons.com for months and never had issues until last week when a delivery via USPS had shown up online as delivered at my mailbox but when I had gone to check, no roaches. I had thought maybe the box was possibly delivered at another location so I checked around other places with no luck. I then contacted my local post office and they said they would see what they could do about it and call me back, no answer back from them since (it's been 3 days since). So maybe one of my neighbors was delivered a box of roaches and is wondering what a weirdo I am? Lol anyhow, I then contacted ABDragons about the situation and I was promptly contacted back via email and was told they would deal with USPS on their end as well, apparently they couldn't get any answers either because the next day I was emailed a shipping notice that another box of roaches had gone out to me. I'd like to thank ABDragons for the excellent customer service. Thanks!

Old 06-26-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
Kristi23
Their service has been excellent every time I have ordered from them. Roaches are always healthy looking, too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!