For Sale “True” High-Orange E. conicus Rough-scaled sand boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-06-2018, 12:56 AM   #1
Kel Hal
“True” High-Orange E. conicus Rough-scaled sand boas

Young captive born E. conicus are difficult to find, especially nice colorful specimens. These young are from two litters that were born here last week from my outstanding high-orange bloodlines which produce some of the nicest conicus seen in the U.S. in many years. The great thing about conicus is that the coloration gets better with age and these young already look better than many of the adults I have seen over the years. Below are photos of the two unrelated females that produced last week and a group shot of a few of the neonates.

These are priced at $150 each or $300 per pair. I currently have unrelated bloodlines available and can offer unrelated pairs.

Please contact me at the number or e-mail below for a shipping quote or to order.

I can be contacted at 785-224-7291 or at: kelhal56@hotmail.com

All phone messages and e-mails will be answered as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest.

Kelly Haller
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2018, 12:02 AM   #2
Crotalusron
Interested! Please call or text 4109202689

Old 10-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #3
Gymrat3420
Females available?

Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 PM   #4
onebigmoth
Wow these are stunning!

Old 10-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #5
Kel Hal
Sorry, these have all been sold for this year. I will however be producing young again late next spring. The ad was apparently auto-reposted due to the previous comment. Thanks again,

Kelly
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!