STAY AWAY from Nick Mole @ First Choice Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #1
babysnk
STAY AWAY from Nick Mole @ First Choice Reptiles

Originally purchased some chameleons last year july. The DHL shippment came in late and was told by Nick not to make the payments to DHL when the bill come and he will call DHL to make the complain. Been trying to solve the problem with him since then but still not resolve. VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES and the low qualities of animals sold. Strongly recommand people to stay away from buying animals from him.

Chung Yao Cheng
babysnk@gmail.com

Old 03-10-2007, 11:37 AM   #2
Serafim
Sorry about your bad transaction. Perhaps if you posted a bit more infomation about the transaction it would be a bit more helpful.

Old 03-10-2007, 08:38 PM   #3
babysnk
This is the complete email about the transaction

Nick Mole
to me

show details
7/13/06
chung,

That is BS I cant believe they would put that it was delivered on there and it actually had not even gotten there. I will call and complain and you do not have to pay the shipping charges when the bill comes.
- Hide quoted text -

Nick
FCR

Chung Yao Cheng <babysnk@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nick,

DHL plane arrived late, the package was deliveried around 1:30pm. Everything are doing fine at their cage now other then the tamporalis which doesn't looks promissing to me. Hopefully they will settle in in the next couple days. Thank you.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 7/13/06, Nick Mole <fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

The AWB clearly states apt # 5. You need to call DHL at the 1-800-call-DHL #. They will give you a # for you local DHL and they need to get the driver on the phone and see where he dropped the box. Use the tracking # sent, they should be able to repick up the box from the location it was dropped from.

Nick
FCR

Chung Yao Cheng < babysnk@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nick,

Apprently we have some problem with the DHL delivery, I was waiting since 9am and it now 12 and i give them a call to check the shipment. I was told that the package is delivered. However, I did not get see any DHL delivery man in front of my door. I was also told that the shipping address do not have an apartment number on there, which is included in the mail i sent to you and also in my paypal account. I do not know where is the package right now and the DHL service center said they will call me back in an hour or 2. I did read your term that "3. we are not responsible for carrier delays". However I do not know is it the DHL make a major mistake, or you did not including my apartment number in the shipping address (I strongly believe with your professional exprience you did include my apartment number in the shipping address). If it is DHL who made the delivery mistake, will I be able to claim from them if any of the animal arrived DOA? I will let you know when the DHL give me a reply as well. Thank you for you time.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 7/13/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Chung,

Yes I am very sorry about that, I had something come up late in the afternoon and did not get back until really late at night(therefore the late email). Hope everything arriveso.k

Thank you for your business.

Nick
FCR

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the reply. However, I am quite dissapointing for the reply being so late. I hope if I do purchase any animals from you again, you will be able to at least letting me (and of couse your other customer) know the shipping time earlier so that I will be able to plan my schedule accordingly. Any how, thank you and hopefully your animals won't be dissapointing.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 7/13/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

they were shipped yesterday and should be there shortly. Tracking# 59525158442
Nick
FCR

Hi Nick,

I have sent $345 through paypal, My address is

1608 Sweet Home Road
APT#5
Amherst, NY, 14228

Please comfirm the time of arrival of the animals. Thank you.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 7/12/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com > wrote:

Hello,

yes I can ship them today. We will ship DHL overnight.

Nick
FCR

Chung Yao Cheng < babysnk@gmail.com > wrote:

Hi Nick,

I think DHL will be a better choice for shipping, will you be able to send them out today (wedesday) and have them reach here by tomorrow (thursday) morning?

Chung Yao Cheng

On 7/12/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com > wrote:

Hello,

$345 and you will recieve a bill in the mail for the shipping charges from DHL. I will send a paypal invoice. Or if you would like to prepay the shipping it would be a flat rate of $25 through USPS.

Nick
FCR

Hi Nick,

So the total will be $345 including shipping, am I correct?

Chung Yao cheng

On 7/12/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I can ship them tommorow(wednesday) to arrive thursday. Shipping should be around $35 and DHL will send you a bill in the mail for those charges.I would figure the females to be within 2-3 weeks from dropping as we have already had several clutches of babies from females of similar size in the past couple of weeks. You can add the two trios of leafs for $95 total bringing the total to $345. Our paypal is fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com .

Nick
FCR

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the pictures, and yes i would like to have them. From your professional experiences, how long more do you think the gravid female will due? By the way I assumed the one on the right of rudisfemgravid.JPG is a male, please correct me if I am wrong. At the same time, I am also interested in a 1.2 R.brevicaudatus and 1.2 R.temporalis. How much will the total be including the shipping? And when can you schedule the shipping? Thanks.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 7/11/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

hello,

Here are pics of the group. If you want them you can send payment through paypal.com at fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com Shipping will be billed to you through DHL for around $35 about two weeks after you get the animals. Let me know if you want them the 2 gravid females are getting very large.

Nick
FCR

Hi Nick,

Yes I am still interested, I would like to know the shipping rate as well, Thanks.

Chung Yao Cheng.

On 7/10/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

hello,

sorry for the delay. If you are still interested let me know and I can take pics for you. they are still available.

Nick
FCR

Hi Nick,

Are the 2.4 Rudis still available? are the females still gravid? Can you provide me individual pictures of the group? Thanks

Chung Yao Cheng

This is email for the late shippment

from Chung Yao Cheng <babysnk@gmail.com> hide details Mar 7 (3 days ago)
to Nick Mole <fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com>
date Mar 7, 2007 5:59 PM
subject Re: Rudis
mailed-by gmail.com
Nick,

Apprantly you have been ignore the problem about the late DHL shipping I recieved because I just recieved another letter claming the payment. Please let me know what you have done on this matter. Thanks.

Chung Yao Cheng
- Hide quoted text -

On 1/29/07, Chung Yao Cheng <babysnk@gmail.com> wrote:

Nick,

Please let me know what has been done. I would not want to get another mail about this matter.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 1/27/07, Chung Yao Cheng < babysnk@gmail.com> wrote:

Nick,

I do not know what is AWB# mean, but I assume it is the Airbill number.

AIRBILL NUMBER : 59525158442

Just in case I will provide you with other information on the bill.

Invoice Date : 8/02/06
Invoice Number : X6344542
Customer Number : 795427219

Let me know if there is any other informations you need. Thanks.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 1/26/07, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

Do you have the AWB# for that shipment? we have been having alot of trouble with DHL billings lately.

Nick
FCR

Chung Yao Cheng <babysnk@gmail.com> wrote:

Nick

I currently got a mail from Amalgamated Finaancial Group regarding to the late DHL shipment we discussed about a while ago. Apprently you did not solve the problem with the DHL. Please let me know how can we settle this problem. Thanks.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 9/14/06, Chung Yao Cheng < babysnk@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nick,

I do not know what is AWB# mean, but I assume it is the Airbill number.

AIRBILL NUMBER : 59525158442

Just in case I will provide you with other information on the bill.

Invoice Date : 8/02/06
Invoice Number : X6344542
Customer Number : 795427219

Let me know if there is any other informations you need. Thanks.

Chung Yao Cheng

On 9/14/06, Nick Mole < fcreptilesinc@yahoo.com > wrote:

hello,
Do you have the AWB#? They were called and it was supposed to be taken care of. I will call again tommorow once I have the awb# off the bill.

Nick
FCR

Nick,

I ordered a shippment from you which arrived on July 13th, 2006 by DHL. The shippment came in late. I followed what you have told me not paying the DHL bill when the DHL bill come and that you will call them. However, I recently got the same bill sent to me again. Therefore I ask the DHL why the bill was not cancel. I was told there were no requrest of claiming for freight due to service failure. Please let me know how can we settle this problem. Thanks.

Chung Yao cheng

Chung Yao Cheng
babysnk@gmail.com

Old 01-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #4
hypocamaro
You sound like a 5th grade brat. Just my .02

Old 01-31-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
jenembers
I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER FROM NICK MOLE AKA FIRST CHOICE REPTILES TODAY AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!