Good Guy Star Shaffer Suriname Redtail babies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
loosescrew
Talking Star Shaffer Suriname Redtail babies

Ok. I finally got around to fixing my mistake on my first attempt to let you guys/girls know how incredible these Suri babies that Star produced are. I've had some medical issues, so Im Sorry it's taken so long to get this up Star!

First if all, if you read the long write-up I did under Star Schaffer (I forgot there wasn't a c in there) - you will understand how happy I was with Alice-my first pick. Today, she is twice as stunning as she was back in Jan when I had the pleasure of visiting Star's zoo. I can't describe the health and beauty that emminates from every boa in her collection!

After getting Alice home, and patiently settled in, I couldn't hardly wait to make the drive back across the state to pick up my male! Well. . . . I decided that before bringing another boa of that caliber into my collection, I would go get my Tudehope line Suri, and Alice(#9) checked out for any parasites, etc. Im a bit overboard about those kinda things. Well, Im glad I did! Doc offered to probe them, and neither had been probed before, so what the heck, eh? Turns out, Inkha my Tudehope line Suri, who is Very aberrant(unlike the Futo line babies from Star)-Was not a female! Well, tough decision at this point. I had the money in pocket, Sixx's(#6) enclosure was setup, and ready. . . .

I get to Star's, not having a clue which baby was coming home that day. We went through a few babies, I held some gorgeous boas, and she pulls #3 out. She had just shed and was covered in pink! In my opinion, there wasn't a tail in the clutch that came close to hers, she has this gorgeous pastel wash over her entire body-except for that huge blood-red tail, and very symmetrical almost perfectly sized peaks! 30 seconds or less, and my mind was made up.

So now I have 2 absolutely stunning girls that I wouldn't take $20k for! Im actually considering going back for #6 too if I don't get much grief from the fiance. She is a bit more cool about it now cause Star gave us the oppurtunity to re-home a beautiful and sweet BRB boy-that my fiancé fell in love with. Star-you are awesome, and so is every baby in that clutch!! I love my 2 girls more everyday. It's interesting to see the different personalities too. Alice has an attitude! She sits up on top of her coconut dome 24/7, and could care less about a hide Open her tub, and it sounds like a 10'er in there hissing Touch her on the head, & she will literally climb up my arm!

Nikki(#3)-stays under her coconut dome or hidden in the foliage on her hot side. She never once has hissed, and will actually sit still on your wrist for awhile after running laps around your neck for an hour

I really believe I got the 2 holdbacks! Again, Thank you Star, Chris, Juliette, and Samael! I will have some jaw-dropping BEAutiful ladies for many years to come! I hope to produce some as nice as yours in the future! No Boa-morph or locality, no matter how nice, can hold a candle next to a nice Suri, and folks-Ive yet to see Suris this nice in person. Pictures don't even come close to doing them justice!

1st 2 - Nikki. Look at that tail! Pictures just pull all the color out of these girls. I am def looking for a nice dslr!

2nd 2 - Alice. I love how much white she has in her tail, and that stripe is wicked! I also love that floating 3rd saddle!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
suriname bcc redtail