Bad Guy STAY AWAY FROM LONECOASTBALLS, FELIPE TERRELL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
th3jok3r
STAY AWAY FROM LONECOASTBALLS, FELIPE TERRELL

Stay away from this dirtbag, Felipe and i had a transaction for 1 male pastel and 3 normal females he sold me a female normal with an R.I. i had no idea what was going on with her and i heard the "Sneeze" and the yawn plus she hasnt eaten for 2 months now. The reason its been 2 months that i have had her u may ask? Felipe gave me the run around saying he would buy her back and all these run around games. We would text eachother i dont have any emails because after i bought them i deleted the emails like an idiot but we kept talking on the phone. his number is 817-495-6238 go figure its disconnected. Thats when the scumbag played me for a fool and im stuck with this snake i dont know what the sexes are because i popped the "male pastel" and it was a female Im not complaining about that but if it was vice versa it would be huge problem. Anyways i wanted to warn the people here at fauna from this scumbag he talks a good game and is a complete .................

p.s he is on my friends list as i am hunting him down if you will

Username: Lonecoastballs
Name: Felipe Terell
Email: lonecoastballs@rocketmail.com
Phone: 817-495-6238

keep this at the top until we figure out his new username

Old 07-30-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
Sunflower Serpents
Interesting that location is LA, phone # Texas.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
hhmoore
Does this mean you guys aren't partners anymore??

Old 07-30-2009, 10:46 AM   #4
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Does this mean you guys aren't partners anymore??
Just as I was about to say Harald didn't I question this before lol

Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower Serpents View Post
Interesting that location is LA, phone # Texas.
It is....especially since Lonecoast's profile states his location as TX (I don't remember where, specifically), and the company he said he works for is in TX. Maybe Jaime is going to reveal something?

Old 07-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
LauraB
drum roll please ...

Old 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
th3jok3r
o yea the texas story...........
he moved to texas for "family reasons" sold me the snakes to get out of the business said his daughter needed serious medical attention he needed the cash.. He suckered me right in his game. Then he goes out and buys a group and ask me if he want me to be partners and he would send me males that i needed for my projects and so on... I accepted as i was just getting into breeding and he sounded like a goood guy and he kknew what he was doing... I was wrong.. He was always saying he was in L.A and texas week after week for different things. We are no longer partners I want nothing to do with him anymore besides the fact i want my refund he promised me.
oo and the company he worked for is in Texas... But he got fired......... HMMMM wonder what he did???

Old 10-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
wolverine3290
When did you get snakes from him? He
s in California now

Old 10-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #9
th3jok3r
a long time ago it be nice if he gave me call or something

Old 10-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
wolverine3290
same here he has one of my family ball python snakes. he is 10 yrs old and e miss him dearly. Felipe is not returning any of my calls I am not sure if he sold it or what he did with him. I havent seen our snake since july

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
felipe, lone coast balls, los angeles, terrell