Bad Guy STAY AWAY FROM LONECOASTBALLS, FELIPE TERRELL - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #31
wolverine3290
Felipe Terrell just called me not 2 minutes ago and apologized for his actions and said he will be repaying me through paypal for my loses. If he has the spunk to accept his mistakes I think that I can accept his apology too. I also think everyone else should try to as well. Let the man clear himself. Forgive and try to forget.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:52 PM   #32
citruslover
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalBreeder View Post
My number 323-532-6551, jeff I didn't know what I had pertaining to the Hypo girl, as far as my projects but did email you and said deals on and never got an answer. I had to confirm it with a guy from crypitc dragons that I trust and he confirmed it was a good deal. So now that were all here let's reslove these issues like men.
Felipe Terrell.[/quote]

Our deal was for 2 hypo trans females and you said, and posted it was done. 1 leatherback sub adult plus 200 cash for one female that laid 3 clutches already and a small unproven female. I tried to accommodate your desires, but you kept changing them. Your last email said you were keeping the red hypo trans female, and you wanted to deal 1.1 hypo trans instead. I don't mind someone wanting to back out of a deal, but deal honestly.

As for the resolve it like men comment... men stand by their word.

Jeff Crider

Old 02-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #33
CoastalBreeder
I'm fine with a compeltely deleting of that account. Don't need any more mishaps.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #34
CoastalBreeder
As I said in the email you didn't get jeff. I'm fully interested in swapping both my hypo trans female in the deal that was offerd. (Maggie,ginger,Leather) a deal is a deal, I just simply wanted to make sure I wasn't shooting my self in the foot. If your still interested I am too.

Thanks.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #35
citruslover
Quote:
Sorry jeff, since I've decided to keep the Red Hypo trans female for leather projects. I am still wanting to deal the HypoTrans Female & Her Brother a Hypo Trans Male. Here's his picture.
No problem Felipe, I am glad to hear your are working to clear your name. I really do believe in forgiveness and new beginnings. I really don't have any ax to grind, but I try to look out for the people on this board since it has helped me a few times with decisions. I am not looking to deal with you, so good luck with your dragon thing.

Jeff Crider

Old 02-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #36
CoastalBreeder
No problem jeff.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #37
hhmoore
Quote:
I'm fine with a compeltely deleting of that account. Don't need any more mishaps.
Well, the account won't be deleted (just not the way things are done here)...and I would think you would prefer to avoid having an account associated with you banned if it wasn't necessary. I'll just keep an eye out, in case it gets used again.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #38
spyder79
i certainly hope that this is true filipe id hate to know that i was spending time to tell a guy about dragons that was using the knowledge to scam folks. If you have any questions i will still answer them but i sure hope you prove yourself honest in all this. Im glad you are fixing your past mistakes too.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:28 PM   #39
Iraqvet
Quote:
L0L, and I find it very odd that I have messages of people asking me to back them up due to them being accused of scams.. so jaimie leave the bad blood at home. You want you money, and this is for both of you I left my number above, if you call then I guess you get paid whining on the boi won't help you and it won't stop me from breeding. So be a man and leave your number for me or call me and call me what you censored. Have a great one.

Felipe terrell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1,600 people have seen this,so the suppposed "whinning" did help..You cant be madd at people who come on here to warn others of dirtbags..Looks like the censored words may be ones you are deserved to be called...??

Old 02-06-2010, 07:46 PM   #40
CoastalBreeder
And even if 1600 more see it. Ill still be the same guy. If you can safely say you've never made 2 mistakes in your life then your crazy. I've never once denied anything said, although the way it was portrayed is a little harsh, I haven't scamed anyone nor intentionally did anything wrong to anyone. if your young with a sick newborn in another state you would of dropped everything and took care of it too. As logan stated the issue is resolved. I've talked to him, he's forgiven the situation so if he can I'm pretty sure you guys can. And I'm pretty sure it can be worse. But it isn't. So what's the problem? The people who has been in contact with me know I'm a good guy and ill continue to do what I do and it will all come out, but right now this issue is over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
felipe, lone coast balls, los angeles, terrell