Bad Guy STAY AWAY FROM LONECOASTBALLS, FELIPE TERRELL - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #41
CoastalBreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Well, the account won't be deleted (just not the way things are done here)...and I would think you would prefer to avoid having an account associated with you banned if it wasn't necessary. I'll just keep an eye out, in case it gets used again.
No problem. May I add please inform me if there is any activity, if the account is still being used under my name I want it stopped.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:20 AM   #42
th3jok3r
hi felipe so i still have that sick snake.. If you want to take her back... and whats up with paypal?

Old 02-09-2010, 02:39 AM   #43
CoastalBreeder
Howdy. I'm not keeping snakes, but ill buy her check her health and give her away as a pet to one of the family. if you would of read my recent postings you'd know. call me or pm me well set something up I wanna get you and logan both out the way and move past this. It all was unfortunate due to my circumstances but that was then. I apologize to you for her as well. But as you knew, I told you before I shipped her that she had always wheezed very lightly sometime, with us and our so many other plans why would screw you over right in the middle?

Old 02-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #44
CoastalBreeder
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalBreeder View Post
Howdy. I'm not keeping snakes, but ill buy her check her health and give her away as a pet to one of the family. if you would of read my recent postings you'd know. call me or pm me well set something up I wanna get you and logan both out the way and move past this. It all was unfortunate due to my circumstances but that was then. I apologize to you for her as well. But as you knew, I told you before I shipped her that she had always wheezed very lightly sometime, with us and our so many other plans why would screw you over right in the middle?
On top of that there was no discharge or any other signs of uri. She ate normally, but was told to me to have been cooled for breeding before I got her from adam. I didn't even have her a month. And none of my snakes has ever shown any signs of any sickness. And L0L, on mistaking the lemon pastel for male. Co'worker was supposed to so call confirm 'male' but guess not. Your gain.

Old 02-09-2010, 03:42 AM   #45
th3jok3r
ok i pmed you see what happens

Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM   #46
shlages
SOLD OR STOLEN???

Quote:
I know anything about stolen pictures. I sold off my monitors & bps before leaving texas and have not been active on fauna until now. As I told hhmoore 2 people had access to my lonecoast account. I have proof of every transaction I've made myself. I breed dragons and dragons only now.
Hey Felipe,In the other thread you said your "friends" stole your snakes,here you say YOU SOLD ALL YOUR BP Before you left Texas... Hole in your story???

Old 02-09-2010, 08:22 PM   #47
wolverine3290
Quote:
I know anything about stolen pictures. I sold off my monitors & bps before leaving texas and have not been active on fauna until now. As I told hhmoore 2 people had access to my lonecoast account. I have proof of every transaction I've made myself. I breed dragons and dragons only now.

Felipe terrell!!!!
Did you sell Rex and Pandora or did that guy do it? This was just brought to my attention.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:06 PM   #48
shlages
Felipe.... what happened? You were responding back to this thread 2 hrs. ago.Now you won't answer the questions?
Not helping yourself @ all

Old 02-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #49
shlages
Felipe, Care to answer Logan's or my questions? Over 4000 views altogether in 2 threads. There's a hole in your story sir.

Old 02-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #50
CoastalBreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
Felipe, Care to answer Logan's or my questions? Over 4000 views altogether in 2 threads. There's a hole in your story sir.
Some of us are busy during certain times. & no logan rex and pandora weren't sold. All my snakes were already gone when I had rex & pandora. If not for the majority of the time they were the only 2 I had while I still was traveling back & forth. As I discussed with logan,, ill take care of it soon as I can and then its resolved. The rest of you don't seem to understand that no matter what happen all sides have the potential to move on but instead your more into making a bud guy out of me than the people who took loses in the situation. I'm moving on from it you guys can accept me or reject me, but if everybody reads they'll know I'm not scamming ANYB0DY I'm breeding to the best of my ability and have no cruel intentions, I just wanna fill in with the crowd & get better at my breeding. If you got to know ME then you'd know that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
felipe, lone coast balls, los angeles, terrell