Inquiry Starsevol - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
Lyion
Starsevol

I found the exact morph, het and shades of color in a corn I want to buy. I usually buy from a local breeder, but he doesn't like that morph so hasn't breed them. I searched online and found a corn for a good price! Since this would be my first shipped repti buy, I want to be careful. What experiences have you had with Starsevol or Starsevol's snakes. If you could tell me, that would be awesome! <3

Old 09-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
Pasodama
Beth (Starsevol) is a great gal. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
lovin2act
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Beth (Starsevol) is a great gal. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her.
Ditto! She has a great rep!

Old 09-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #4
Nanci
I know Beth personally. You could not find a more ethical, honest, knowledgeable breeder. She cares for snakes like they are her own precious children. I would not hesitate for one moment to purchase a snake from Beth.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
Nanci
And good for you for inquiring about someone here! I wish everyone would do so before going out and buying a cornsnake, no matter who the breeder/seller is.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
crotalis40741
She is a very good person, ethical, knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to buy from her.

Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #7
acecurl16
I've only heard great things about her --- I know her to be very knowledgeable and caring of her snakes.
If she has what you want --- go for it as you won't do better!

Old 09-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #8
Tara80
I've got multiple snakes from Beth and they are great animals! I enjoy working with Beth, she cares very much for her pets and is an over all great person to work with.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:56 AM   #9
Mystic Exotics
Beth is a very well respected person in the Corn community & I highly recommend her if you're looking at any of her snakes!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!