Star Reptiles(bad Guys) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2004, 07:02 PM   #91
Bobby Douglass
Paul, have you tried to call her with your offer?
Quote:
for a faster response until the comp is fixed call 9 am- 9 pm CST

Old 05-07-2004, 07:07 PM   #92
Bobby Douglass
Sorry, I meant to include the phone number in the above quote...
Quote:
(815)787-4572

Old 05-10-2004, 09:41 AM   #93
HerpVenue
zoo dad

I have been reading some of your e-mails you have been sending to people.

I am glad you think this site is so inferior. I am just wondering what a superior guy like you is doing at an inferior site like this. perhaps to bless us with your omnipotence....who knows.

Then again you mention still reading this site with your other IP that is not blocked. Once again I ask what a superior guy like yourself who does not like this site......what are you doing still reading.

Oh yeah. The very reason i am posting.....I almost forgot.
You mentioned not knowing where the rules are.

you know that little link that says The Original board of Inquiry Well press on that and you will be taken to the board of inqiry.

If you look one of the first three threads Highlighted in yellow it says Rules for Posting on the BOI

But i am sure your magnificence knew it was really there.
You were just trying to find an excuse.
Oh wait.... your omnipotence does not really need an excuse.

Thanks for letting me know that a lowly guy like myself can once again help you.

Old 05-10-2004, 05:16 PM   #94
godsmack000
call

I did call her this past saturday and it is just the same old same old as it usually is. She won't send another check , says she had to cencel out her bank account because some one was fraudlementally useing it. Alot of other bull as well nothing new. I have decided to take and hit her up for mail fraud and maybe more.

Old 05-10-2004, 06:03 PM   #95
Copperheadman
Re: call

Quote:
Originally posted by godsmack000
She won't send another check , says she had to cencel out her bank account because some one was fraudlementally useing it. Alot of other bull as well nothing new. I have decided to take and hit her up for mail fraud and maybe more.

Gee..nothing suspicious there

Old 05-10-2004, 06:39 PM   #96
Critterfarm
Re: call

Quote:
Originally posted by godsmack000
I did call her this past saturday and it is just the same old same old as it usually is. She won't send another check , says she had to cencel out her bank account because some one was fraudlementally useing it. Alot of other bull as well nothing new. I have decided to take and hit her up for mail fraud and maybe more.
If Zoodad were here, would he require proof you called?

Old 05-10-2004, 08:29 PM   #97
godsmack000

lol I bet he would. And yeah nothing suspicious of the whole canceling the account. I think it was just another story of hers to stall on refunding. She'll be hearing from someone about mail fraud and probably reptibid too.

Old 05-10-2004, 11:46 PM   #98
JMelissaMc
Well Folks, There You Have It!

This thread is now six weeks old and nothing has been done.

Sarah stated previously that she was not going to write another check because it would cost her money to cancel the first one. Well, now the problem is solved. According to Paul, the account is closed, so there would not be a financial loss to write another check on her new account or send a money order. Sarah has stated that the check was never cashed, but was received and signed for. So now, if the family did find the check and try to cash it, it is worthless. So why is she still refusing to send Paul another check? Note: This information is according to Paul, in which I hope that he is being accurate and not leading any of us on. But who else can we believe, she has only responded once to this thread.

If I had someone claiming a problem with me, I would do my best to get it taken care of immediately. If nothing else, just so I wouldn't have to deal with the person anymore and they would go away, especially on a public forum . Zoo Daddy says that she doesn't have to respond to this thread, that it is Paul's burden to PROVE that she is the problem. Gee, I really wish that the big BlowHard was here so that he could explain in his kind, gentle way, just how Paul is supposed to prove that he did not get a refund. You are right Zoo Daddy, she does not have to respond, she can just ignore this and look bad and stupid.

And while I am on the topic of Jeffy-Poo, something else that I noticed. He kept referring to Sarah as Ms. Hetland and Paul as any horrible, low-life name he could think of because he is a minor. Well the funny thing is, according to Sarah's own profile, she is only 20 herself. Not my idea of someone that has been legally established as an adult for very long. I know, when you are 20 years old, you think that you are all grown up, know it all, and can handle anything, but when you get to be almost 40 like I am, you realize that 20 is just a kid too.

Zoo Daddy stated earlier:

I'm not one to mince words, nor am I generally "politically correct" with my views. I'm straight forward, frank, honest, and yes, opinionated, and I will always "tell it like it is" regardless of any repercussions.

GOOD, than so will I!

Apparently Jeffy-Poo's Mother didn't love him enough, so any attention is better than NO attention. Ritchie mentioned that he is still reading these boards and emailing others. Jeffy, please DO NOT email me, I do not care to see anything written by your gnarly, little fingers and coming from your messed-up head! You are too pathetic! You claim that you have more class than anyone else on here, but really you have shown yourself to be nothing more than overblown trailer- trash. (I hope that I am not offending anyone living in a trailer.) You never learned to "play nice". You have these thoughts of grandeur like someone on Oxycontin. You say whatever pathetic thing comes into your mind about someone else, but if they say anything negative to you, you tell them that their opinion was not asked for. Blowhard!

Mr. Blowhard also mentioned that his "widespread word of mouth can make or break an upcoming business", implying that he could ruin it for me. What kind of a mind actually thinks that they have that kind of power! I will bet that you were on the phone all day spreading your evil! Did you first call the President? Then the Governor?

To sum this up: Do I belive that Sarah is crooked? No I do not. I believe that she has a lot of growing up to do herself. She stated earlier that all Paul had to do was contact her and she would work this out, but she hasn't. In my opinion, she looks like a spoiled brat that is refusing to budge, feeling superior to this situation, and not caring how she looks.

Paul also needs a good kick in the pants. He had no business being on Reptibid in the first place, it clearly states that minors are not allowed to bid. Paul, you are too young to "run with the big boys".

Whew, I feel better!

Old 05-11-2004, 02:57 AM   #99
WebSlave
Well, I certainly do know that Jeff O'Neill has DEFINITELY gotten me terrified of his power over my future:

Quote:
I'm confident that my departure from your board is both wise and aptly timed. I only hope to see the demise of most of your sites within the next few years. I know that no one I know will EVER purchase a thing from SerpenCo and I'll be sure to continue to spread the word to all about clearly avoiding your conglomeration of sites including FaunaClassifieds.com, KingSnakes.com, CornSnakes.com, HerpChat, & ArmsLocker.com. I will sit back and enjoy my herps without the egomaniacal condescending spewing of the Web Idiot, Rich-(likely not so rich after Jeff B's lawsuits...) Zuchowski!
I am shaking in my boots right now....

Old 05-11-2004, 07:15 AM   #100
Bobby Douglass
Here's my pm from Jeff. For such a busy guy he sure takes a lot of time writing to those of us with inferior intellect.

Quote:
I did a quick search in an attempt to discover the name that you referenced a question to me about in the Star Reptiles (bad Guys) thread. I came up with a lengthy 79 page or more thread from this board, which I haven't the time to peruse, as I have a busy life to lead. Allow me to surmise that you intended some sort of pathetic attempt at sarcasm, however, I don't know you and could care less what you think of me or my particular style of writing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!