Star Reptiles(bad Guys) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2004, 08:00 PM   #31
godsmack000
She admitted to recieving the money only after I said I was gonna find out in 2 days where the moneys at becuase she said she still didnt get it next day. I up and get an email saying she did
then she says well would you like me to hold the lizard until the snow clears. I agreed and 2 to 3 weeks later an email saying she can ship I emailed her back so I emailed and emailed and emailed. she finalley emails me 3 weeks later complaining saying that she's not gotten emails and also said this dude said im a scammer. I had my dad then get involved after being called a scammer so he did he called her and never once was a bad word said and dad wasnt rude. she was she yelled on the phone called him a scammer said we scammed a bunch of people she finalley emailed saying she would send me back my money and when after another 3 weeks of waiting for a refund. I never got one so we all gave up my dad told me to put up on the internet about how she scammed us.i wanted to take her to court to get back my money but it cost to much I totally gave up until all of you started responding with comments and advice I have proof that im not a bad person ask the people i have dealt withlike timdefrees, joshua elliot, and Brian kalzmareeryth. I do plan to get my money back through this small claims stuff. i have all the evidence and she says a bunch of stuff like i got a check and stuff but no proof although thats because she lied and she cant back her lies but i have evidence call me. i put out my number talk to me or my dad about it you can think what you want if i didnt have proof i would not say i did. well after this matters done i will never ever deal with internet sales only in person i cant get ripped off that way. Oh and ill be waitng for this so called proof you sent me a check and i signed for it. I have proof on my part that you have my money but you say you got it so i guess it dont mean anything i still got the reciept and will have this cleared up by the legal claims in 2 weeks if you dont send me a refund its all i ask make up all the stories and lies you want wont bother me i know the truth. So if i where you i would send me back the money because i want this to end. I have been nice about it all the way through. You would have gotten away with keeping my money if these nice people hadn't told me i could get back my money you stole. I call it stealing being as you gave my reptile to someone else when i had paid for it.

Old 04-22-2004, 08:09 PM   #32
godsmack000
?

do you realize how many emails there are. i can put them all in one document i think and send them to whoever wants a copy or attempt to put a list of screen captures on a website and put a link for you all. So i think ill put all of them on a website on screencaptures itll take alot of time so be patient

Old 04-22-2004, 08:32 PM   #33
godsmack000
ok

well i need some help here give me an explanation on how to do this screen capture cause i have the email up and i hit screen capture button and it doesnt say or do anything how do i know its working or where its going

Old 05-04-2004, 05:41 PM   #34
godsmack000

I still haven't been able to figure out the screen capture yet could somebody tell me how and where they go when you take the screen capture?

Old 05-04-2004, 05:54 PM   #35
DThomas
-First have want you want to capture on screen.
-Then press the "Print Screen" button.
-Open up Paint, (easiest to use).
-Under the Edit menu, select Paste.
-Under the View menu, you can adjust the size of the picture to make it smaller. It's easier to do it in a different program though. Ideal size would be 640x480.
-Save the file as a .jpg and not as a .bmp.

That's all there is to it.

Old 05-04-2004, 06:08 PM   #36
godsmack000

Ok thanks. I'll be posting some of the screen captures on here soon.

Old 05-04-2004, 06:16 PM   #37
godsmack000
SCs

Here is the first one that I've gotten done, working on more.
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2004, 06:31 PM   #38
godsmack000
SCS

Wow I din't think it would do that so I'll just post them one at a time. Well i tried it 2 at a time won't work so I'll have to go with 1 at a time.
Attached Images

Old 05-04-2004, 06:42 PM   #39
godsmack000
more scs

Here is another screen capture. Like I said she said that I never gave her my adress but you can see that I did on the previous screen capture.
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2004, 01:01 AM   #40
Zoo_Dad
Well, this clearly shows that in fact Star Reptiles sent verifiable e-mails with the typical header info appearing, however, the same can't be said for texas_beardie's-(aka: godsmack000's) replies. Embedded individual e-mails within a string of back & forth replies between parties will typically contain something similar to the following:

Date: 1/22/2004 7:39:56 PM
To: Jane Doe <worried_the@chits_gettin'_deep.net>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Reptile Transaction

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Joe

-------Original Message-------

To: Joe Smith <up_a_creek@without_a_paddle.net>
Sent: 1/22/2004 12:29:10 PM
Subject: Hypothetical Reptile Transaction

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Jane

I just don't see anything that makes Star Reptiles a "bad guy" or "rip off" as the original post states. I am still not taking sides, just pointing out a rather obvious fact. The screen captures as shown only show Star Reptile's header info, and the embedded portions from either party could have been added or edited. Nothing of a revealing factual nature thus far that I can see.

At this point, I personally would think that a scanned copy of the alleged refund check issued, or a copy of a signature receipt for same, would help to put this thread to rest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!