Star Reptiles(bad Guys) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2004, 11:15 PM   #71
Burma Boy
NO RESPONSE, so a check was sent for the full price paid $135, it was sent USPS with a tracking number and it was recieved. They have yet to cash it though

Or it could be certified mail, express mail, delivery confirmation, insured.
You truly were'nt wrong, just mistaken. And many other words I wont use here.
There is your quote...and your claim to fame, other than know it all is?
And you are the one that seems to defending Star Reptiles, so exactly who has a vested interest?

Old 05-06-2004, 11:55 PM   #72
thomas davis
far-out

so godsmack now you say you wont ever keep reptiles now? because this person(hetland,star reptiles) ripped you huh?,earlier you had said you had never heard of starr rep. before sending your money,so just so i got it straight ya wanted to start getting into reptiles ,then found this person on the net that you had never heard of and sent them money,,now you say you got ripped she says a refund has been sent,but not cashed??? and you now dont/wont be into reptiles because of this deal gone bad,really for me that seems silly, also where is the refund she sent?how was it sent?has it been tracked?,,anyway im sorry i dont see no "badguy" here on either side i hope ya'll can work it out,,,,,,,,,,,
and i shall end sayin to mr. neill gosh i sure hope i could asprine to be ass SMRT as you 1day maybee's iffin ise werk on it ,,i am in true AWW of such intelect and sarcasm,and the im full of myself,WOW,and your use of smileys!WOW,very impressive!,BTW i do love the "moi thingee"'to funny"
peace thomas davis

Old 05-07-2004, 12:45 AM   #73
Zoo_Dad
Thomas: Don't feel bad...we all can't be omniscient beings! We need idiotic peons like yourself too! Hey...how's the new advertising gig you landed working out for you?

Don't want to forget Burma Boy:

Old 05-07-2004, 01:12 AM   #74
Zoo_Dad
Ken Harbert:

Have a good night and enjoy your "power trip" with moderating those with class, while allowing idiotic morons to run rampant on this forum. Makes a lot of sense! Have I reached my maximum warning level as yet?

Old 05-07-2004, 01:42 AM   #75
Mike B.
Jeff O'neill

Someone with a self-proclaimed high intellect like yourself wouldnt and shouldnt stoop to these levels to get their point across. You might say you are better than everyone here, but its obvious that the people here who are responding to you are way above your intellectual level. The reason this place works is because people like you who dont know how to handle themselves, quickly show their true colors. Anyone can then find out exactly what that person is like. Thanks for making a stronger case for this great online asset.

Old 05-07-2004, 03:02 AM   #76
Zoo_Dad
Mike B.: My intellect and intelligence is measured the same as everyone else's, by quantifiable testing done on challenged, normal, as well as gifted individuals. So it's not self proclaimed, rather, it's a documented fact! However, I don't believe I'm "better than everyone here", so please don't put words in my mouth. You don't know me, and quite frankly, I don't need you to question or admonish me about my life or how I should conduct myself. You certainly misinterpreted my self deprecating humor and many have assumed my implications for the post falsely as well. You can't judge individuals from a few words on an insignificant Internet board forum. Tone, character, and a myriad of other factors, which remain unknown to readers of said words, can cause them to erroneously infer a totally misguided interpretation of the "person" behind the keyboard!

Enjoy your board and save your sanctimonious pontification for those who ask for it. I certainly don't need to be accepted on this forum as a measure of my success, exceptional character, or superiority with respect to my business or moral ethics, and integrity. I have lurked here for months, and witnessed first hand the type of inexcusable crap that's slung here. Enjoy it my friend, for I do quite well without the likes of this forum or it's lunatic fringe!

Old 05-07-2004, 08:12 AM   #77
JMelissaMc
Good Riddance! You Won't be missed!

Old 05-07-2004, 08:46 AM   #78
Zoo_Dad
Thanks JMelissaMc!...but I'm not going anywhere hon! Keep in mind that I too live in Central Illinois, and wide spread word of mouth advertising can make or break someone's "up and coming" business!

Old 05-07-2004, 09:25 AM   #79
thomas davis
well mr oniel

You certainly misinterpreted my self deprecating humor ,,,thats what ya done gone and did ya misinterptededed me,,,man 34warning points WOW your mother must be a very proud woman huh? raising such uh,,,,,,,,how do you say antigonistic,antisocial child, may i ask you j oniel how does one asssmart as you proclaim to be be interseted in lowly reptiles?are ya related or sumpin????????
peace-out
thomas davis

Old 05-07-2004, 09:27 AM   #80
Ken Harbart
Quote:
You've got to be kidding? You have the audicity on this board of infamous repute for deragotory flaming, name calling, and witch hunt mentality to give me 12 warning points? Tell you what you can do with your warning points pal....Go "Beachside" and shove 'em where the sun don't shine!
Jeffy seems to feel that the rules didn't apply to him, being morally and intellectually superior. How dare I have the audacity to let him know that they do. Well, he's earned himself another 12 points this morning, along with a $10 suspension.

Too bad. So sad. Buh bye.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!