Star Reptiles(bad Guys) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2004, 09:51 AM   #81
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoo_Dad
Mike B.: My intellect and intelligence is measured the same as everyone else's, by quantifiable testing done on challenged, normal, as well as gifted individuals. So it's not self proclaimed, rather, it's a documented fact! However, I don't believe I'm "better than everyone here", so please don't put words in my mouth. You don't know me, and quite frankly, I don't need you to question or admonish me about my life or how I should conduct myself. You certainly misinterpreted my self deprecating humor and many have assumed my implications for the post falsely as well. You can't judge individuals from a few words on an insignificant Internet board forum. Tone, character, and a myriad of other factors, which remain unknown to readers of said words, can cause them to erroneously infer a totally misguided interpretation of the "person" behind the keyboard!

Enjoy your board and save your sanctimonious pontification for those who ask for it. I certainly don't need to be accepted on this forum as a measure of my success, exceptional character, or superiority with respect to my business or moral ethics, and integrity. I have lurked here for months, and witnessed first hand the type of inexcusable crap that's slung here. Enjoy it my friend, for I do quite well without the likes of this forum or it's lunatic fringe!

You know, for a guy sooooooo smart, well HE says he is and I guess that's ALL that counts, this guy doesn't seem to get it. He's said several times in this thread that we have "misinterpreted" what he meant to say.

It seems to me that if someone KNOWS he is being misunderstood repeatedly and actually cares, is not in actuality TRYING to be misunderstood, if that someone was actually as smart as the average 8 year old, he would CHANGE his tone or attitude or wording. How could someone SOOOOOOO smart as zoodad not understand that if he wants to be understood it's up to HIM to communicate clearly?

Oh well.

I've read this thread and hope godsmack gets it worked out to his satisfaction.

If you're owed money you should get it back. Call the woman and see what she says. I'm sure someone will and then MORE facts will be coming forth.

And if this one hassle is enough to get you to stay away from reptiles then perhaps you were not so committed to it as you should have been to begin with.

Eveyone has a bad deal on occasion. If you use this board and deal with the GOOD people here your transactions will go MUCH smoother.

Good Luck.

Wes Pollock

Old 05-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #82
Sasheena
I think I feel the worst for the two PRIMARY characters in this thread... the one who started it, and the one who needs to fix it. I believe that mr. Born-in-a-zoo-dad only befuddled the entire issue. He must have it out for Star Reptiles as well as Godsmack, because it seems to me he hurt her far worse than he helped her.

Yet another one to add to the list of people not to sell to or buy from.

As far as Star Reptiles and Godsmack, I think that given some communication (give her a call Godsmack) things will be ironed out. She'll send you a refund minus the stop-payment charges.

Old 05-07-2004, 11:13 AM   #83
beakgeek
I Think a quote from the 3 amigos is appropriate

Quote:
Forgive me, Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education.
A slight change:

Forgive me, Jeff. I know that I, Terry, do not have your superior intellect and education, but I would like to know how a member of MENSA can be banned after 22 posts?

It appears to me that while you might be well educated, you obviously do not posses any common sense.

Paul Leger I hope you can work this out and get some sort of satisfaction.

Regards,

Terry

Old 05-07-2004, 11:18 AM   #84
Wilomn
Terry, I think, in this instance, you misspelled EDUCATE, twice no less.

For characters of such high quality and intellect of such stunning caliber as zoodad it really should be spelled EDUMACATE.

I believe it was Homer Simpson who brought this most apt of words to the public at large and it is OH SO FITTING for this genius of communication.

Wes Pollock

Old 05-07-2004, 01:53 PM   #85
The BoidSmith
Quotable quotes:

Quote:
Relax and the outcome will become evident soon!
Regards.

Old 05-07-2004, 04:00 PM   #86
Copperheadman
My own 7 year old son is a member of MENSA..man I hope he doesn't turn out like that....but I must say that he was the most intelligent troll I've seen on here so far!!! Godsmack,have you tried to contact Star Reptiles any since this thread started?

Old 05-07-2004, 05:43 PM   #87
Burma Boy
I don't live in Illinois, so I'm not worried about anyone ruining my up, and coming business...but at least I, unlike Zoo Dad, have something that's up and coming.
How can someone that is so smart ( a legend in his own mind even! ), be soo dumb?
Reminds me of Don King...lots of fancy words...but not much substance.
Old Chinese proverb...Empty barrels make a lot of noise.
Well, maybe it was'nt Chinese.
And I've yet to see this entire thread resolved.

Old 05-07-2004, 06:30 PM   #88
HerpVenue
Quote:
Thought not...just another of the "two centers" gleaning some egocentric thrill from reading your own babbling prose.
Oh the Irony of it all.

For a guy who says a lot......he sure said a whole bunch of nothing.

Even a guy as STUPID as myself figured that out.

Wondering if he helped the thread out any? nope.

godsmacked posted and he asked for proof.
Ms. hetland posted on the other board and he did not asked for proof.

So I questioned him why.......and his basic reply is I am too stupid to understand.

Sorry, he says he was not taking sides. He says he was only interested in facts.
HOW STUPID do you have to be to believe it like he says it?
Obviously I am not stupid enough.
But I will keep trying.

Old 05-07-2004, 06:40 PM   #89
HerpVenue
Quote:
[ Where did you read that USPS Delivery Confirmation was utilized? May I have the link please?
Heaven help me.
Stupid ole me has to help out a member of mensa.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&pagenumber=4

page 4

Quote:
so a check was sent for the full price paid $135, it was sent USPS with a tracking number and it was recieved.
so there is your quote

Quote:
Enjoy your board and save your sanctimonious pontification for those who ask for it.
the irony hurts

Old 05-07-2004, 06:47 PM   #90
Bobby Douglass
Thanks for taking out the trash Ken, it was really starting to stink.:Puke: Another internet "genius" gets put in his place. Good job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!