Ok...I know this is entirely off-topic....but I have to do it!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 06-21-2004, 04:04 PM   #11
StinaUIUC
HE'S A SHE!!!!!!!! lol...I didn't even look...vet took one look at her and said it was a she...lol

Chad...there is a mammal forum...but I don't know anyone there...the only people I know are on this forum, and I wanted to share!

Anyway...the vet visit went pretty well. He dewormed her (just roundworms...so I need to watch her stool for signs of blood incase she has anything else like coccidia), said the loose stool was probably because she hadn't been eating much and then ate too much and different food, and said she has an eye infection. He gave me antibiotic ointment to put on her eyes twice a day, and said it could be the beginning stages of a respiratory infection, so just to keep an eye on her for any sneezing or coughing (she doesn't have any symptoms right now other than the runny eyes). He also said she's only 6 maybe 7 weeks old!...lol He said to keep her away from Gypsy for at least 2 weeks to make sure she doesn't have a resp. infection, so really we just have to pay attention to that for the rest of this week and then we'll be on vacation and wont' have to worry about Gypsy. Hopefully she won't start showing resp. signs before then or while we're up there...but even if she does the vet'll just give us some oral antibiotics for her, and since it would be caught nice and early hopefully they'd work well! Anyway...now that he's a she...I need to change my name choices up!! haha As of right now I think I like Elske... opinions?

Old 06-21-2004, 04:23 PM   #12
beakgeek
Opinion

This needs to be moved off of Leopard Geckos and either discussed privately via email or placed in a more appropriate forum.

When I want to talk birds I go the bird forum, when I want to shoot BS I go to the BS forum, etc.

Thank you.

Terry

Old 06-21-2004, 04:44 PM   #13
StinaUIUC
so don't read a thread that very obviously says off topic...it's pretty easy to ignore threads in the forum setup here... I posted here because I dont' know use any of the other forums, and so don't know anyone on the forums...I also don't feel like e-mailing a whole bunch of people to share. I'm sorry if it bothers you...but I just wanted to share my excitment...

Old 06-21-2004, 05:15 PM   #14
RedQuake
Choosing a name for a new pet has always been one of the things i hate to do. The dog was easy in that i wanted to eventually have two so i named the first Chip with the hopes of naming a second Dale LOL ........never got the 2nd one. two of my geckos were already named so that was easy but for the rest i've had to search online for cool names i liked. Bronx was from a cartoon i liked, Dot was because she has one really cool dot, I like *Z* names so thats where Zeek, Zeus, Ziggy and Zoe came from. Abby cause she's an albino and Coco cause she's so dark.

But with my AFT's it was hard. I finally picked Ty and Drake for the boys and Tala and Sakari for the girls. I'm a bit bumbed that i chose Sasha for my first kitten as it seems to fit Sakari's personalily. Misty for the 2nd kitten worked well cause she's got the early morning mist over a lake look to her LOL Boo was the funniest gecko and easiest to name. He would play peek-a-boo with me, bobbing his head in and out of his humid hide.

I think once i start breeding and end up with quite a few babies i'm just going to number them according to who their parents are and what morph they turn out to be.

Since Coccia (sp?) was mentioned, is that a disease that can affect all animals? I've heard that its prevenant in geckos and i think i've heard of it before in cats.....any other animal get it?

Red

Old 06-21-2004, 05:59 PM   #15
diablohogs
i second that notion...

i agree completely with terry. this is way off topic and has no buisness on this forum. this should not be tolerated and an example should be set as to prevent others from thinking they can talk about whatever on the LEOPARD GECKO FORUM.

this is NOT your personal BLOG for you to b.s. on cristina and shouldnt be treated as such.

Old 06-21-2004, 06:02 PM   #16
riverjop

Old 06-21-2004, 06:04 PM   #17
diablohogs
Thumbs up wow... that was quick.

i see it was moved already.

Old 06-21-2004, 06:20 PM   #18
riverjop
the powers that be!

Old 06-21-2004, 07:24 PM   #19
E2MacPets

Old 06-21-2004, 07:39 PM   #20
diablohogs
since were off topic anyhow... whats this whole "love bomb" thing about?

its either an inside joke with webslave or im just lost. so really, whats it all about?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!