Bad Guy STAY AWAY FROM ANTOINE JACKSON (AKA "TWAN") - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #21
Zerelli
You are quite the troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
And yet here you are, discussing posting theory instead of Antoine Jackson.

Old 01-06-2016, 12:42 PM   #22
Eden Exotics
Alright Lucille, well I'm not going to get into an argument with you. I don't like the disorganized fashion of the BOI, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree. It would be nice if you could listen to some input, but I know better than to fight with the admins. Here are the rest of the texts. Again, I apologize for my language. I don't make excuses, it's just that I'm a seller too, and I'd never treat my customers like this. I want people to see exactly what went down, and they can make up their own minds. Maybe they think I was at fault, and that's fine. This isn't a court of law, and I won't defend myself if people want to say that. They can just decide for themselves. I'm just stating my experience.
As you can see, he did write to me this morning. I will certainly let people know if I do end up getting the refund. It may very well be that Antoine just ran into some really bad luck, but even so, there's no way I'd buy from him again. I should have gotten that refund the first time he wasn't able to ship.
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 12:44 PM   #23
Eden Exotics
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 02:12 PM   #24
juliasara
I'm not sure how it works but I'd check with PayPal before undoing the claim if he only sends half what guarantee do you have that he will send the other half? Make sure you'll still be able to file another claim if he doesn't pay the other half. If they don't allow you to file another claim after undoing the first I would refuse to undo it until I had all of the money in my hand.

Old 01-06-2016, 02:53 PM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
Nathanael, if you close it after getting only half, you had better be prepared to only get half. That translates into you paying half price to receive zero product. I am not sure what your quota for red flags is, but it appears rather high.

Also, trashing the nature of the BOI while making use of the BOI might be a little ungrateful. If you feel you can do better, by all means please do. Until then, maybe you could find it in your heart to do a little better than bite the hand that feeds as it relates to a privileged resource provided to all members and which all members are free to engage in (within the rules). If you wish to discuss matters of criticism, the site assistance and feedback forum is the appropriate section to actually do so.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=44

See? Organized.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:11 PM   #26
juliasara
In my first post here I felt attacked and like people's questions were rude and unnecessary but looking back I realized that I wasent thinking rationally because of how angry I was over the situation. I also realized that in the heat of the moment I over reacted and did things that had I been thinking clearly I would have known weren't a good idea. After basically losing over $1000 it's not easy to step back and think rationally, I know how hard that is but it something I aim to be better at. Moral of my rant, I know your upset but the boi really does work and does help people and the people here really care. I know that's hard to see sometimes when you are angry and not thinking normally. Before you attack the boi and the people who take time(unpaid time, many of them barely have any free time between their real jobs and reptiles) to try to help others maybe wait till after the dust settles down and you aren't so angry.

Old 01-06-2016, 10:54 PM   #27
Eden Exotics
Yeah, but at this point I just want to get some of my money back at least, and I don't like holding his friend hostage like this...it's not her fault.
He still hasn't sent it btw...as you can see, he promised to send it today.

Old 01-06-2016, 10:58 PM   #28
Eden Exotics
And like I said, I will only talk about the transaction from here on out, and I would appreciate it if other people would too. I wasn't attacking the admins, and I'm sorry that's how it was interpreted. I guess I don't have any say in how other people use this thread, but I seriously am not talking about it anymore...

Old 01-06-2016, 11:01 PM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
He told you (and other people) other stories that were not true.

This friend's-tale-of-woe story he told you might not be true, either.

I would recommend you keep the Paypal case in full effect until you are hopefully made whole. He put "his friend" in this situation and it is entirely on him to provide the remedy. Please do not take the lies he is feeding you. Protecting yourself is important.

Old 01-07-2016, 03:18 AM   #30
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden Exotics View Post
Yeah, but at this point I just want to get some of my money back at least, and I don't like holding his friend hostage like this...it's not her fault.
He still hasn't sent it btw...as you can see, he promised to send it today.
When you sent that money, did the paypal say verified? Do NOT close that dispute. That is the only thing you have at this moment to get your money back. All of this is straight out of the scanner manual. Take the time and read the other threads, see how many people closed a dispute because they were promised a refund, that never came because they closed the dispute.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!