Bad Guy STAY AWAY FROM ANTOINE JACKSON (AKA "TWAN") - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2016, 02:02 AM   #41
nickolasanastasiou
It looks like math is the real victim here.

Old 01-10-2016, 03:59 AM   #42
LauraB
Not just math .... common sense. Sheesh.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:46 AM   #43
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It looks like math is the real victim here.
I was thinking the same thing. I had to go back and read the thread again because I thought I was going crazy! Glad I'm not! I can understand how something is better then nothing but to take such a small fraction of what is owed and dismiss it doesn't make much sense to me.

Old 01-10-2016, 02:14 PM   #44
AaronSerio
This is why people still do these things. They get away with it. They deal with a few text messages over the course of a month (easily ignored) and give back a portion of the money. Quite literally sent a few text messages and made close to $200! Why would he ever change his ways?

Old 01-10-2016, 05:15 PM   #45
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoZulu View Post
I believe this case it closed. The Buyer is satisfied with the partial refund
No, buyer just doesn't want to hassle with it any longer, which is what Antoine Jackson was banking on.

But great first post from you condoning Antoine Jackson's behavior. Welcome to the forum. It might be a bumpy ride for you.

Old 01-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #46
BravoZulu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
If you, the OP and the seller are content with the idea that someone should lose any amount of money for the privilege of being jerked around and left with nothing to show for it, I think that's saying some unflattering things about the lot of you. Either way, I like to think that any moderately sensible person who reads Twan's threads will see more than enough justify never closing the case on the guy.

I wouldnt be happy with those results but it's not up to me or you. The buyer is satisfied with the partial refund so arguing about it now is pointless. I am not saying the seller is off the hook and I'm not closing the thread (not that I had the power to anyway) but this individual transaction is closed, is it not? It's not about what you or I think, it's the buyer that matters. The buyers satisfaction is the most important part.

Old 01-11-2016, 10:56 AM   #47
BravoZulu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
No, buyer just doesn't want to hassle with it any longer, which is what Antoine Jackson was banking on.

But great first post from you condoning Antoine Jackson's behavior. Welcome to the forum. It might be a bumpy ride for you.

Where do you see me condoning anything? Because I choose to not argue over something that is done and over with? This was a crappy deal from a crappy seller. Buyer got a refund that is unfortunately a partial refund but they are okay with it. I think it sucks but my opinion is not what matters here, it's the buyers. Do you argue that your opinion matters more then his?

Old 01-11-2016, 12:05 PM   #48
Mistyck
Quote:
Where do you see me condoning anything? Because I choose to not argue over something that is done and over with? This was a crappy deal from a crappy seller. Buyer got a refund that is unfortunately a partial refund but they are okay with it. I think it sucks but my opinion is not what matters here, it's the buyers. Do you argue that your opinion matters more then his?
No, I'm arguing that since the buyer/OP decided that a little was better than fighting to get all of his money back and settling for what he got; that that is just going to boost Twan's ability to do this to others.

But you can take it however you want. Because obviously you had to chime in that it was "closed" because YOUR opinion mattered more than others as well.

Old 01-11-2016, 12:18 PM   #49
BravoZulu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
No, I'm arguing that since the buyer/OP decided that a little was better than fighting to get all of his money back and settling for what he got; that that is just going to boost Twan's ability to do this to others.

But you can take it however you want. Because obviously you had to chime in that it was "closed" because YOUR opinion mattered more than others as well.

This post will always be here which is better then had the OP not said anything. That is a small deterrent but a deterrent none the less. I'd say this hurt him more then boosted him even if he did get away with more money then he should have. As for my post, I made an observation and you chose to take personal offense to that. I did not put my opinion into it, I stated a fact. You jumping on me over something so silly just makes you sound like you only want to argue. This bad guy thread has done what it was intended to do but if you want to keep dragging it out to fuel your fire then I will step aside

Old 01-11-2016, 12:20 PM   #50
Mistyck
Quote:
This post will always be here which is better then had the OP not said anything. That is a small deterrent but a deterrent none the less. I'd say this hurt him more then boosted him even if he did get away with more money then he should have. As for my post, I made an observation and you chose to take personal offense to that. I did not put my opinion into it, I stated a fact. You jumping on me over something so silly just makes you sound like you only want to argue. This bad guy thread has done what it was intended to do but if you want to keep dragging it out to fuel your fire then I will step aside
However you would like to read it ma'am.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!