STAY AWAY from Nick Mole First Choice Reptiles- - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
LizardMania
STAY AWAY from Nick Mole First Choice Reptiles-

Oriignal trade deal with Nick, I shiiped first, no prolbem. He then shipped 4 little black throats, all DOA; then he noted he had specially rare uromastyx
specie babies CB availble; well he shipped 2 (1 was DOA due to poor packing again, and even offered him pointers on shipping to differentiation of temps in regions.) The one uro (fraudulantly claimed) is healthy and doing well, however was intentioanlly misrepresented by Nick.

Refund requested due to lack of specie authentication information per Nick Mole (First Choice Reptiles) Purchased as Algerian (U. A. Acanthinura) Uromastyx. Requested proof of bloodline and captive bred parent lineage. Was informed by seller he would send it, though refused to comply. Also, have verified and substantiated documentation of this fraudulant action from validated professional sources.

The original payment of $175 was made, though willing to accept partial payment for shipping and the incorrect uromastyx specie received at market value (equals $100 uro and shipping).

Greg Dudzinski
lizardmania@comcast.net
attentive-ear@comcast.net

Old 01-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
LizardMania
Error made in refund requested

I inaccurately stated the amount in question. The refund requested is $100
of $175 ($75 is the value the uro shipped)

Thank you!

Greg

Old 01-08-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
DThomas
Thread moved to the BOI. The Fauanclassifieds Feedback Forum is for feedback about Fauanclassifieds.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:25 AM   #4
FCReptiles
Uros

Just so this thread does not go unanswered. The recipient of the Uro has been filled in on the required bloodline data of the U.acanthinura, and to avoid any conflict has been refunded his $100 that he felt he deserved(which I definitely feel he did not). The reason this info was not supplied to him in a timely fashion as I have been at the hospital with my wife and newborn baby(sorry that my personal life has interfered with my business life, it happens). As for poor packing, the First box against my better judgement had several heatpacks in it which the customer insisted on despite our high temps here in Florida and the animals cooked. The Low temps in his area were lower than I would have liked for shipping but would have been fine if several heatpacks were not insisted on. Not sure what happened to the second box, but we pack dozens of orders every day and I don't need someone who ships one lizard a year telling me how to pack my boxes. If anyone feels they need any further info from me you know how to find me. Case closed.

Best Regards,

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles
nick@firstchoicereptiles.com
321-373-1498
www.firstchoicereptiles.com

Old 04-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
jonnybravo23
Thumbs up First Choice Reptiles. my experiences with them.

First of all. I just want to say that first choice reptiles is now and will stay my first choice on buying any animal online. I was myself nervous about buying an animal off the Internet. Because almost every single dealer doesn't do pay pal or won't show you a picture of your new animal before you pay. Not first choice reptiles. They are so helpful. I read a few bad reviews online like most people probably do. Don't let it spook you. Any company in the world has bad reviews. Theres only one company in the world you won't find bad reviews on and that is Hershey chocolate. The only one!!! Any one else you will find bad things about. People don't understand. Some people should realize that is impossible for every single situation to go perfectly. Nobody can make everyone happy that would be a utopia. These always gonna be a few unhappy people on there. Bad news always travels the fastest. Our of years and thousands of customers. Nick mole and his partners at first choice reptiles. There bound to have a few unhappy people. But there just people like all of us. They make mistakes. They get busy. They get behind. It's part off being a small Buisness owner. There not a giant corporation worth thousands of employees.

I had been shopping around for some monkey frogs for a few weeks. A local pet store had a couple. They died before I could pick them up. He had them. I showed up a week later to buy them. 1 was dead. The other was looking horrible. I felt so bad for them animals. The guy was not housing them right. Etc... He would not take advice. My only other option was online. I wanted a giant waxy monkey tree frog. Or bicolor. And a super Tiger legged monkey tree frog. I tried emailing them. I got answered back immediately. They were out of the country searching for new reptile friends. People try to get a hold of fcr sometimes and get slow answers back sometimes or delayed responses. People need to understand people get busy and cellphone coverage isn't that great all around the world. They always take care of people's issues. Issues aren't expected but they happen. And when they can they fix them. Think about it. The good people at firstchoicereptiles love animals. It's how they started the Buisness. If someone ends up with a animal that ends up doa. Or whatever the problem is. That's not what they wanted to happen. I'm sure they care way more than the customer does. They feel bad for the animal and they feel bad for the customer. No Buisness is out to make enemies. Or unhappy customers. That's y they right the wrongs when they can. Out of thousands of transactions there are gonna be some problems. What about all the good ones. People don't typically gossip about all that. How often do you go to the mall and buy something. Love it. Then go online blabbing about it. Never. It's when Tragedy strikes people blab. Aww these shoes feel apart. Are tv blew up. Are animal passed away. But they rarely go online to say that there purchase was good. Bad news is always more of a blab. So keep that in mind because this store had people out of the country and we're still able to help me. They have a great guy named Ernest that works there. He's awesome. Took the time to take pictures of my new pets. Of different angles. Answered all my questions. All my dumb questions lol. Wanted nothing but for me to be happy and sure about my purchase. Patient. Everything. I've never seen even a local pet store be that helpful. I give them two thumbs up. There awesome.
So i ordered my new buddies. I recieved them the next day. Safe. Secure. Beautiful. Healthy. 1 giant waxy monkey and one super Tiger legged monkey. Got them home. Arrived perfectly. Then they also kept in contact with me until I recieved them and did a follow up with me. And went over all the proper care. I feel like the people at firstchoicereptiles are now my friends and I've never even met them in person. I totally trust them and would never buy from anyone but them. So to all you people thinking about buying from them. Go ahead and give them a try. Ask for ernest if you want. Either way. There awesome. And they do care. Can't listen to a couple bad eggs. I'm buying more animals from them soon.

Old 04-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #6
Rainbowboaman
Good job bringing an old bad guy thread to the front to help a person out.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
hhmoore
Your good experiences don't negate another person's bad experience.
I've dealt with Nick in the past - and had both good and bad transactions. I knew I was getting imports, so I was more forgiving than I should have been...Nick seemed like a nice guy, but I made the choice to look elsewhere because of the losses.
It's been a long time - since he's still around, I'd hope that he's stepped up his game a bit.

Old 04-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
SPAR0W HAWK
Wow! Nick Mole you will respond to this transaction but you will still not make good on our transaction last year that only had a small hiccup? I don't get it! Just keep ignoring me, that what your apparently good at

Old 04-25-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
jonnybravo23
Just recieved my two new guys today. I got two more super Tiger legged frogs. There beautiful and healthy. There so cute and active. Thanks very much F.C.R. And like I said. Cannot make everyone happy. It's impossible. I'm a small buisness owner myself and is hardwork. Allot of hard work. Small buisness people are not rich. We do what we can.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
SPAR0W HAWK
My transaction would have been a very simple fix. Short and to the point, FedEx was late on delivering my order, I asked Nick to contact FedEx for a refund. Which he did, they issued the refund to Nick, he said he would send it to me. I never received the refund, when I inquired about it the response was "You should have received it by now". Then he ended all communication. This started last year at this time. He didnt have to even pay me out of his own pocket? How could have this not been taken care of? Its too small of a thing to worry about? I don't get it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!