Danny Bristow Inquirery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2006, 09:59 PM   #1
BryonsBoas
Danny Bristow Inquirery

Good or Bad? I've made contact with him and he answered all my questions but would like to hear from other folks. He did send a few references I'll be contacting as well but the more info the better.

Thanks for any replies.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:20 AM   #2
rick c
Thumbs up

Hey Bryon,
We have a gorgeous Stripe female produced by him in 2002. Last breeding season, we proved her out, with a male salmon. The offspring are all AWESOME! The stripes in this litter are indescribable! 3/4 of the litter possessed stripes. I'm going to try to attach some pics. We are extremely happy with this female, and Danny is a good guy, he is more than happy to answer any questions, not just take your money and run.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2006, 12:30 AM   #3
BryonsBoas
Thanks for the post. You answered more questions than I asked. I did ask him a couple point blank questions in my e-mail and he promptly answered them . Just wanted to hear from a couple customers that delt with him along with his references.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:34 AM   #4
BryonsBoas
Awesome critters BTW.

Old 11-07-2006, 08:08 AM   #5
Ginger Ambrose
I agree......Those are some awsome animals.

Old 11-07-2006, 08:47 PM   #6
Laura Fopiano
Well, I took the ball and ran with it. Danny answered all of my questions and then some. My new partner and I will be receiving our animal as soon as I give the okay to ship.

Oh course it won't be coming here, it will be shipped to his house

I or should I say we, will keep everyone updated.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #7
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs up Man of his word

I have known Dan for a number of years and have purchased some excellent specimens from him....He has always been totally honest and when you receive an snake from him, it is as represented...he is a no BS type of person and his word is good ! He really is dedicated to his animals and is, a man of his word....Earl H. Turner Ph.D.

Old 11-07-2006, 11:20 PM   #8
rick c
Congrats Laura!
I'm sure you guys will love the new boa! In all its stripliness! Is that even a word? LOL!

Old 11-07-2006, 11:29 PM   #9
BryonsBoas
I've been bouncing up and down since I got the call he was ours.Can't wait till he gets here.

Old 11-14-2006, 10:53 PM   #10
BryonsBoas
The whole deal was better than expected. Due to personal reasons Danny had to deal with 2 parties on different coasts to get it done but it went flawless. He shipped today and I received him by 5:45 pm. Delta Dash so rocks. I couldn't be happier at the moment. Tad fiesty but once he settles in a bit I'm give him a nice fat crawler rat to bite on.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!