For Sale Yearling Tanzanian Savannah Monitor! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 07:24 PM   #11
Riplee
ur reply so quick~!LoL

Old 08-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #12
TannersPythons
lol, my computer notifies me instantly when someone replies on here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
TeguTerra03
any pics

Old 08-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #14
TannersPythons
not quite yet. my friend is not home yet.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #15
TannersPythons
will trade for ball morphs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #16
ticoguy14
My offer is $350 if he is a real hypo. Need to see pics first.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #17
TannersPythons
ok, I am REALLY sorry guys, but I will have to post pictures tomorrow morning at like 10:30. So remember to get on then!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-16-2009, 01:41 AM   #18
TailsWithScales
I'm anxious to see if this animal is a true hypo. And Argentine B&W tegus, even captive bred are worth usually no more then $200 as adults. So that doesn't indicate a high end trade to me. No offense meant.

Can't wait to see the photos.

Old 08-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #19
sincitydragons
I agree with tails...

so many of these guys are listed as hypos when really they are just nicely colored when they get warmed up...... I don't think that the term "hypo" has be defined very well when it comes to monitors and I think thats mostly due to it being a very rare trait that hasn't been duplicated with any real amount of success. Word of advice to anyone who buys at shows.... Don't believe everything the seller tells you, at least not unless it is a very reputable dealer in that specific type of animal. If something sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
The first hypo sav I ever saw was about 17 years ago and it was nearly white and the owner was asking 35000.00 as a starting bid. It was at a show in Houston, Tx.
Anyway hope to see pics soon and hope you have the real deal, good luck!

Old 08-16-2009, 01:07 PM   #20
BansheeRacer25
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitydragons View Post
so many of these guys are listed as hypos when really they are just nicely colored when they get warmed up...... I don't think that the term "hypo" has be defined very well when it comes to monitors and I think thats mostly due to it being a very rare trait that hasn't been duplicated with any real amount of success. Word of advice to anyone who buys at shows.... Don't believe everything the seller tells you, at least not unless it is a very reputable dealer in that specific type of animal. If something sounds to good to be true then it probably is.
The first hypo sav I ever saw was about 17 years ago and it was nearly white and the owner was asking 35000.00 as a starting bid. It was at a show in Houston, Tx.
Anyway hope to see pics soon and hope you have the real deal, good luck!
agreed. I highly doubt its a hypo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread