Who says sighthounds have a small prey drive? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:38 PM   #1
techgirl
Who says sighthounds have a small prey drive?

Well I found this cute couple this morning all cozy together and couldn't resist the pic. Hope you like.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2006, 01:47 PM   #2
barbie69
Awwww!! Too cute!!

Old 12-21-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
Bar None Reptiles
I just love finding my animals in snuggling situations!!

Sorry the pics are kinda cut short, best I could do to resize em to fit here.
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2006, 02:25 PM   #4
techgirl
Thanks Ann. Shannon, those pics are too cute! I just had to take the pics of my two because Bambi(the borzoi) just loves Jeb. She grooms him and even lets him eat out of her bowl. The funny part about that is that she eats out of the coop cup in the pic and Jeb just climbs up and sits in her bowl and eats. I actually have to lock her up so she can eat in peace.

Old 12-21-2006, 08:31 PM   #5
Cat_72
Great pics, Jessica...looks like Bambi has fit in VERY nicely. Very glad to see that she's worked out so well for you...she looks like a real sweetie!

Shannon, your pics are adorable too, lol.

Old 12-21-2006, 09:37 PM   #6
techgirl
Yes Cat she has come to fit in our family very well. Jeb came in not too long ago as a drop off at my job. Everyone tends to get along. Jester, our matriarch cat is none too happy with all the youth in the house but is learning to deal. My daughter loves the idea of all the animals in the house and spends time with all of them. We definitely have a full house here and love every minute of it.

Old 12-22-2006, 01:11 PM   #7
Bar None Reptiles
Thanks! It's funny how well they all get along isn't it? The Bengal, in the first and third one, just loves the dogs!! Matter of fact, my bed is currently covered with all 3 dogs and 3 cats of mine! It's hard to find my spot in there. But Loki just loves the dogs so much and she is always around them. The picture with my Aussie and the grey cat, that was his buddy Azriel. Azriel has wandered off, we just moved and I don't think he knew where he belonged. Jango was upset for a while. That was his kitty. When Azriel first came home he hid under the bed, of course! He would not come out for anyone. But as soon as Jango walked in the room and put his head under the bed to see who was there, he came flying out and just rubbed all over him and followed him everywhere he went. I just love catching them in the act!!

Old 12-22-2006, 01:33 PM   #8
barbie69
Awwwwwww!! I love cuddly furry critters!!
Here is a pic of my little chihuahua Oliver Francis and his girlfriend my husky Sadie. Oliver uses her like a dog bed and will just climb on and sit there and chew on a chew toy. Very cute!!

Old 12-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #9
techgirl
Now that's just adorable. I love the little dog/big dog pics

Old 12-23-2006, 01:48 AM   #10
Bar None Reptiles
OH!! Too cute! That reminds me of my husky/border collie and when I was watching my mom's lil chih type mix. But she used him more like a chew toy/ floor sweeper than letting him sleep on her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!