What is a juvenile male Blue Eyed Leucistic ball python worth? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
adrian99
What is a juvenile male Blue Eyed Leucistic ball python worth?

What is a juvenile male Blue Eyed Leucistic ball python worth? He is about 18 inches long. He is white with no color whatsoever except he has an extremely faint stripe of cream running along his spine. His head is kinda blue and pinkish. His tongue is pink.

He's totally healthy and is eating rat pups.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #2
Tiger Lilly
What? No pictures?
Try checking the classifieds for comparisons on what others are selling them for. Ultimately, any snake is only worth what someone is willing to pay--supply & demand.
Good luck with it, whether you're selling or buying!

Old 03-14-2010, 03:20 AM   #3
adrian99
I have missplaced my camera's battery charger and when I find it, I will post photos. He is a very attractive snake.

Old 03-14-2010, 03:55 AM   #4
Utta
honestly, the faint yellow stripe sounds like hes an ivory?

Old 03-14-2010, 04:15 AM   #5
R. Eventide
BEL prices seem to be all over the place nowadays, so it's hard to tell. Most BELs I see are around $1500 to $1700, but I've seen more and less expensive ones. Personally, I wouldn't go below $1500, but that's just me.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:11 PM   #6
Andrews Arboreals
the biggest variable will be if he is a super mojave / super lesser / super lesser x mojave / super butter / ect ect

Old 03-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #7
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews Arboreals View Post
the biggest variable will be if he is a super mojave / super lesser / super lesser x mojave / super butter / ect ect
The morphs involved in producing the BEL determines the price as well as how clean/white the snake is. The super mojo is very affordable nowadays and the fire x fire BEL is way up there in price and well deserved.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:50 AM   #8
Andrews Arboreals
fires make black eyes dont they? was never really into them since they have those nasty yellow splotches sometimes

Old 03-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #9
Andrews Arboreals
yup just looked it up, on a side note, thats the most yellow ive seen on a super fire yet. http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/super-fire/

Old 03-21-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
Diego Velarde
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews Arboreals View Post
fires make black eyes dont they? was never really into them since they have those nasty yellow splotches sometimes
I think that the "nasty yellow splotches" make the super fire even Hotter! I would rather have the fire BEL you posted on the link above than a fully white snake.
But everyone has their own different taste. I know people that love really reduced/clean pattern bumblebees and other people that love the busy pattern on their bees

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!