Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:28 PM   #601
dieselfan
The sad part is Chris has wasted so much time here trying to convince others and likely himself that he is really a good guy. Chris, you're actions speak alot louder than you're words. For someone who throws away time and money into frivolous lawsuits, attorney fees(LOL!), and high dollar turtle morphs you should probably be more focused on the important things in life. Good luck with selling your home. I am sure you're neighbors will be relieved once you are gone.
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #603
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
i copy and pasted into both available searches and nothing popped up. Maybe you can screenshot and imbed the info you are trying to share?

Old 05-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #604
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
The sad part is Chris has wasted so much time here trying to convince others and likely himself that he is really a good guy. Chris, you're actions speak alot louder than you're words. For someone who throws away time and money into frivolous lawsuits, attorney fees(LOL!), and high dollar turtle morphs you should probably be more focused on the important things in life. Good luck with selling your home. I am sure you're neighbors will be relieved once you are gone.
I'm not so sure he put much time or money into the Popp opera. My guess is that someone is running out of inheritance money. I think he went to vegas for a little vacation.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:47 PM   #605
dieselfan
To be honest I think his wife is the bread winner or maybe the one with the inheritance. It's interesting that Mr.Davis has bragged about the value of his home when going back and forth with people online. As if to make him seem successful. The reality is, his name is not even on the mortgage at 1205 Fairwinds Dr, Loganville, GA 30052.
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #606
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
i copy and pasted into both available searches and nothing popped up. Maybe you can screenshot and imbed the info you are trying to share?
Odd, it popped right up for me.
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2017, 05:37 PM   #607
calebroad
pls dont put words in my mouth. I cannot comment, other than to say I do look forward to seeing justice. Thx

Old 05-07-2017, 06:09 PM   #608
dieselfan
Nice try Mr. Davis.
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2017, 06:58 PM   #609
DavidBeard
Another impressive crash and burn from a loud-mouth criminal.

Old 05-07-2017, 09:15 PM   #610
calebroad
nice - post derogatory comments and hide behind a keyboard. My pics and address were posted by me personally. But nice "investigative" work. lol, you
guys are attacking someone by an "anonymous" person for which we identified in less than 154 minutes. Great use of time there fellows

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!