Bad Guy Robert Collett - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:38 AM   #31
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy.collett View Post
Lucille, she sent you a pm and it saying I'm trying to start my own business and fear it may affect my credibility? The only thing ever said about BOI was after she asked what was going on, and i replied because of the BOI I did not want to type any of my personal business because I knew screenshots are always asked for during These things and did not want my personal info screen shoted. Second thing, it was over three hours after she contacted about the BOI before i responded. Not 30 min. Like she claimed. My intent is to not attack Jill but her play on words, leaving parts out, and making some parts up has made this BOI look like something it's not.
Although I can appreciate that this has been resolved...without screen shots it's purely a case of "he says, she says" in this situation, so unless you want to post some proof of her leaving things out/creating things/word play, you're really just contributing to the "he says, she says" without offering objective proof in the situation. Posting actual communication would be the only real way to rectify this. If you won't do that, it may work against you as you're now putting blame on the buyer for your personal problems, whether that was your intent or not. May be best to leave things alone and not fault the customer if you're not willing to post proof of allegations.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:49 AM   #32
Snake-Queen
Shifting blame, or stating she is mis-stating the actual events will go against you without proof in the long run. If I were you, I'd drop that and apologize to her (publicly) and strive to do better in the communication department.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:26 PM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
i replied because of the BOI I did not want to type any of my personal business
Robert, no one has inquired about your personal business and had you not told us about it, none of us would know about your break up with your girlfriend.

Robert, you ignored my question which is relevant to your reputation as a seller: During the more-than-a-month of your apparent problems with your email/facebook account, did you ever contact your customer to tell her what was going on?

Old 07-11-2017, 12:48 PM   #34
DavidBeard
Surprise, surprise....we get deflection and excuses from the seller and nobody "attacked" them or anything. Weird.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #35
legacy.collett
There's no deflection at all. Im I'm saying there is alot more to the story than I took her money and didnt talk to her for 4 months. Yes there was contact between is through phone calls and text during those dates just no fb messages. Im I'm not sure how to upload screen shots but anyone of you can feel free to add me to fb t.v. and i can message you them to post. I just don't know how on here.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:10 PM   #36
legacy.collett
Nobody is trying to put them blame on the buyer!!!!!!! All im I'm saying is she misrepresented the truth to make this seen like something it's not. Nobody ran away with the money we stayed in contact through varies methods for the whole time. That's what I'm saying not blaming her for my personal problems.

Old 07-11-2017, 03:41 PM   #37
Lucille
Quote:
I'm not sure how to upload screen shots
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

Old 07-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #38
Chris Kennard
Quote:
We did talk between the date of purchase and finally shipping. On May May 12 she said she was going to send payment for shipping a week from that monday with would have been the 22nd I believe. There was some correspondence and we agreed on after me.Memorial day which was the 30. There was a lapse on my end from May 28 - June 1. During some personal problems I was going through my paypal was held hostage from me until June 7. I had taken the snake to p.o. and they couldn't guarantee overnight for me. So i had to do it via fed ex and it was going to run 105$ and the shipping days where narrowed down to before Wensday because they don't deliver were she lives on the weekend and if the package was held up for some reason I didn't want it to sit over the weekend. From June 7-25 I kept having my fb and my email changed and i was logging on fb before it was taken over again. Then came the holiday weekend. After the weekend me and the buyer talked on the phone and i explained what the problem was. We reached a resolution and the animal was shipped. BOI is not the reason I decided to ship. It was finally shipped because all the extenuating circumstances had been resolved.
Can you please explain how your FB was "taken over" so many times and why you needed to keep changing your email account? You "explained "a" problem during your conversations. Anyone can do that. Can you prove anything?

Old 07-11-2017, 07:00 PM   #39
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Can you please explain how your FB was "taken over" so many times and why you needed to keep changing your email account? You "explained "a" problem during your conversations. Anyone can do that. Can you prove anything?
I'm going to take a quick stab at this one ... let's remember his break-up, so one would be left to assuming that the ex had something to do with it. I am however, suspicious ... once I can see, more than that isn't plausible.

Dude, just say it ... "I dropped the ball due to my personal issues. I'm sorry."

Old 07-11-2017, 08:11 PM   #40
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I'm going to take a quick stab at this one ... let's remember his break-up, so one would be left to assuming that the ex had something to do with it. I am however, suspicious ... once I can see, more than that isn't plausible.

Dude, just say it ... "I dropped the ball due to my personal issues. I'm sorry."
He might take that and run with it here.. Personal issues aside, this thread comes down to proof of allegations.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!