Bad Guy Buyers Beware-Michael Nino - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #11
Malestrom
Dried walnut shells and a couple pieces of lettuce from the day before and water spots on the glass do not mean a cage is filthy,
Im willing to bet none of you have taken in sick animals in number to help them, if you had youd understand not all come around and not all pictures accurately depict the entire scenario
please find another hobby!!!!
Im not a rescue but i do take sick animals when people call me for help, what kind of person would i be if I turned them away?
The small dragon with the lump in its tail has a birth defect, not my fault, and its also a pet it wasnt suppossed to be included in the photos as its not for sale or trade, the brother to it is in perfect condition and health, I dont see him included lol, selective posting.... he was the one up for trade and in 100% perfect condition.

Old 11-09-2013, 09:44 AM   #12
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malestrom View Post
and its also a pet it wasnt suppossed to be included in the photos as its not for sale or trade,
Just to clarify, when the buyer asked for pictures of the animals for sale, you 'accidently' sent him pictures of rescued pets?

Noelle

Old 11-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #13
gymgirlx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=maelstrom

He'd once made a reply in another thread that really jumped out at me, yet didn't really seem to get much attention from anyone else:

Appears to be a pretty blithe admission that he's basically stealing animals to sell. Between that line and his various additions to the thread I linked, he's usually made my detector go a little crazy. Based on the OP's pics, it'd appear that the guy's given up any pretense of rehabilitation. Looks like he's simply trying to flip his possibly ill-gotten animals, regardless of their health. Lame.
He has serious issues. He also breeds rescues with obvious medical issues. After suggesting months ago, it's probably not best to breed rescues, period, he blocked me.

Old 11-09-2013, 09:53 AM   #14
gymgirlx
Quote:
Dried walnut shells and a couple pieces of lettuce from the day before and water spots on the glass do not mean a cage is filthy,
Im willing to bet none of you have taken in sick animals in number to help them, if you had youd understand not all come around and not all pictures accurately depict the entire scenario
please find another hobby!!!!
Im not a rescue but i do take sick animals when people call me for help, what kind of person would i be if I turned them away?
The small dragon with the lump in its tail has a birth defect, not my fault, and its also a pet it wasnt suppossed to be included in the photos as its not for sale or trade, the brother to it is in perfect condition and health, I dont see him included lol, selective posting.... he was the one up for trade and in 100% perfect condition.
That cage is FILTHY. Absolutely disgusting. Dried walnut shells is also a terrible substrate choice known to spread bacteria, cause impaction, and eye problems.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:03 AM   #15
Mistyck
Just to clarify, you always send pictures of animals you're selling, while they're sitting in filthy walnut shells, (which shouldn't be used anyway because they can cut up the inside of their stomachs), and a tank that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in damn near 2 weeks, if not longer?

I also just want to clarify that you wanted to trade the animals, but never mentioned that they weren't whole animals beforehand. The person you wanted to trade with had to ask for pictures of those animals and then find out that they weren't "perfect" animals for that to come out. Am I getting that right?

If you can't take care of the bearded dragons that you "rescue" from other people that can't take care of them, then why take them in? Those dragons look like crap, not just because of the missing limbs/toes, but because they look malnourished, dehydrated and stressed out. Why take them in, if you're just going to flip them, even when they're in a deplorable state? Why not "nurse" them back to health and then flip them if you're so keen on doing that?

If that's your version of "nursing" them back to health, then I don't know what to think about the bearded dragon community anymore. UGH!

Old 11-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
JayBoa1372
I have received those same photos in addition to a few others. I was looking to trade a super salmon proven male of mine for a dragon. I was looking to just get into them and don't have much knowledge besides their general care info.. Looks like that could have bit me in the ass.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #17
Lucille
If one runs a rescue, of course one will have critters that may be thin or ill. But if one is a TRUE rescue, one takes the critters, puts them onto a clean, healthy environment, feeds them, and doesn't go around looking to trade them out while they are still in sub par condition.
All three pictures show the critters in filthy, horrible environments.

Unbelievable.

And no one believes that this person 'accidentally' sent a trade picture of his 'pet'.

Michael, do you have vet receipts for the vet visits you made with those purported rescues?

Old 11-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is official
I AM NO LONGER TAKING IN ANIMALS TO RESCUE
I AM NO LONGER REHOMING ONCE I FINISH FINDING HOMES FOR THE FEW NEEDY ANIMALS I HAVE LEFT
ANY ANIMALS ON MY PREMISES ARE MY PETS NOTHING ELSE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post was made on another thread back in April. I'm thinking that since he said he would not rehome any critters besides the ones he had on hand, that after 6 months they should be much fatter and sassier that the pictures shown on this thread.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #19
Mistyck
Hmm, seems someone (malestrom) has been lying...Doesn't surprise me.

Old 11-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #20
gymgirlx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
This post was made on another thread back in April. I'm thinking that since he said he would not rehome any critters besides the ones he had on hand, that after 6 months they should be much fatter and sassier that the pictures shown on this thread.
I remember that, great digging, Lucille!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!