jason campbell (inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2004, 04:00 PM   #1
NEWReptiles
jason campbell (inquiry)

Just checking this guy out.

He is selling het spider balls here on Fauna.

Old 07-13-2004, 04:49 PM   #2
DThomas
Here is a link to the thread. It has been locked to prevent it from being deleted.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=44351

Old 07-13-2004, 06:13 PM   #3
NEWReptiles
Hmmmm, ad seems a bit odd, 4 years of breeding and he only has hets for spider. I still think I may just give him a shot, he says he already sold a few pairs.

Hes also the only guy I know that breeds bald pythons.

Old 07-13-2004, 07:01 PM   #4
JasonBrennan
some more info

Ok, here is the text that this Jason Campbell posted in my "wanted" ad:

100%het albinos are ---$350
100%hetpiedbalds are -----$375-$400
100%het pastel are -----$250
100%het spiderbalds----$1,300.00
all come with paper and if you have a ??? say 6mounths from know then you can e-mail me at any time you need to if you e-mail me I will give you my # to call me if you won't to

you can call this guy at 803-202-9200
repibia@hotmail.com
rephibia5555@aol.com
his name is david

Some of you saw this going on over there......well, I did call this guy David, who claims to own a reptile store and has bought all these het spiders and het pastels from this Jason guy. "David" proceeded to cuss me up and down and hang up on me. I mean, how dare I call him just because someone he bought his het spiders from gave me his number as a refrence?

Not 2 minutes later, he calls me back telling me that he has just called Bob Clark and had a discussion with him about het spiders and that Bob told him all about how genetics work.

He had time to hang up on me, call Bob Clark, talk to Bob about the het spiders and how the genetics work, and call me back all in under 2 minutes.......WOW!

Rephibia Exotic is what shows up on my caller ID for this guy "David" at 803-202-9200

Old 07-13-2004, 07:05 PM   #5
campbellrptls
ok guys I can under stand why all the ??? about me I have been what you can say a silent breeder letting things build up I do have true morhps but they are not for sell not until next year and I am used to all the ??? do to the prices but why sell them so high ? I have talked to a lot of people that won't to get in to the bald morph but the prices are so danm high I try to make it affordale for every body I know I say this a lot but it is true THERE IS NO BLUE BOOK ON REPTILE just what people are willing to pay bob clark make about $100k or better on his balds ya that would be nice but I will get more sales if I sell cheaper them them look at like this if you were going to buy a mountan bike would you go to a bike store or wal-mart you would say wal-mart they have better prices and save you $$$$ . if you have any more ??? PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me at campbellrptls@bellsouth.net or call my home # at 803-441-3931 thank you all for your time
jason campbell

Old 07-13-2004, 07:06 PM   #6
DThomas
Kinda convenient Jason provides "David" as a reference and they are both in South Carolina.

Old 07-13-2004, 07:09 PM   #7
JasonBrennan
I would post a link here to the NERD pages about spiders and how it all works..........but somehow I think it would be pointless....thanks for the laugh Jason and David.

Old 07-13-2004, 07:13 PM   #8
campbellrptls
yes david lives is SC. and that is wrong to sell to him ???? people sell to people that live in florida all the time but know body???? that

Old 07-13-2004, 07:14 PM   #9
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Alright~ I'll tell you now that everyone has had a good laugh.

They are BALL pythons~ not BALD pythons. All snakes are bald (as far as I'm aware of anyway) If this was a selling point I would have no trouble moving my BALD pythons.....hell, even my corn snakes are BALD~ I better get busy advertising right?

There is NO SUCH thing as a Het Pastel or a Het Spider. It doesn't really matter what your Snake Blue Book says about their value~ dig your blue book out of the dark place Al suggested you stuff it and have another look at~

Pastels and Spiders are not simple recessive traits. They are both BALD though.

Thanks for the laugh Jason. You'll never sell a Bald Python here~ and your name will always be associated with "Not very bright Scammer"

Old 07-13-2004, 07:18 PM   #10
campbellrptls
the mother was a spider and the father is a normale

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!