jason campbell (inquiry) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2004, 02:34 AM   #51
NEWReptiles
Next question, where did you buy your morphs from.
Please list the morph and who it was purchased from.

Old 07-15-2004, 02:37 AM   #52
NEWReptiles
I tried to resize the pic in hopes that it would be easier to see. Didnt work the best, but here it is.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2004, 02:43 AM   #53
campbellrptls
what is wrong nothing to say ??? do not bother me any more

Old 07-15-2004, 02:46 AM   #54
cka
Nah...just waiting for your answer on who you purchased your breeder stock from...

Old 07-15-2004, 02:53 AM   #55
NEWReptiles
Quote:
what is wrong nothing to say ??? do not bother me any more
Yup, I have alot more to say, and I will be a thorn in your side for alot longer than you could ever imagine. Now, how about you answer 1 of the other 15 questions that were asked..........The one below will be a great place to start.

Quote:
How about this BBB, I will ease up if you answer a few questions for me. I will type slow so its easier for you to read.

In the above quote from your ad that was pulled, (which I saved EVERY one that was up) you state that " I have been breeding morphs for about 4 years", please tell me what morphs you have had/bred for the last 4 years..

Old 07-15-2004, 03:01 AM   #56
Wilomn
jason, how about you send me pics of your breeders. If you do that I will verify that you do in fact have them. That way you don't have to put anything on fauna.

Just put them on a well known newspaper with the date and cover story plainly visable so it can be verified and we'll go from there. I think if I state that you did that most folks here would believe me. I won't post any pics you send me without your OK.

I have not been on this thread at all previous to this post so you know I have not bashed you or been unkind. Now is your chance to prove that you are not a liar. It may well be your last chance. Just click on the email button or you can send directly to me at wpollock3@yahoo.com.

I'll be occupied most of tomorrow but will be back around 5 pm PST. That gives you plenty of time to get the paper, a MAJOR one, take the pics and email them to me.

Last chance for you to be believed.

Old 07-15-2004, 07:17 AM   #57
gmherps
If the mom is a spider and dad was normal, then half of those offspring should be spider, and the rest are normals. Not het for spider. That's like saying I have a het for hypo, it just doesn't happen like that.

Old 07-15-2004, 07:27 AM   #58
gmherps
Quote:
well you can tell the u.s government than because I got a grant for $127k and sterted breeding pythons and king and corns and I don't care what you say do not e-mail me
If you can get a grant this size from the Government, and can't even spell, hell I oughta be able to get twice that amount. You're full of crap on the grant. You lied about what you're going to use the money for. I went through the whole grant process for $$ to put towards an educational program to benifit kids and their awareness of reptiles. That process takes way too long, and there are too many hoops you have to jump through, and KNOW someone who can't even spell the word STARTED doesn't just get $127,000 in free $$ laid in his lap.
Tell us waht agency of the Government gave you thid $$? My bet is that you can't even think of an agency. You come up with a source of where you got your money, I'll check it out (as well as a few other people) and if you check out OK, then I'll leave you alone.

Old 07-15-2004, 10:15 AM   #59
ms_terese
What about the ones you've sold already?

Jason,

This quote is from you from another thread:
Quote:
I only have a total of 3 het spiders left two males and one female
Considering that this indicates you've sold, for whatever amount of money, normal ball pythons as "het for spider", I believe that at the very least you need to prove that you've contacted the people that bought those animals and offered to refund their money.

Here is a link to that post for verification:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...899#post148899

Old 07-15-2004, 10:19 AM   #60
Karen Hulvey
So you're saying you got a government grant, not a loan. I'd love to get the info on how you got that grant. It would help me to build my bird breeding business. (I only breed a few sand boas and Dumeril's).
karen@walkerworld.zzn.com
Thanks, Karen

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!