Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2016, 11:57 PM   #571
KEllis1209
I made a mistake on the page number, by the way. It was page 42, not 47.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:10 AM   #572
KEllis1209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
That would be a good question to ask your fiancé when you visit him. He is the one who posed as you.

If you can't see that he was using you, I feel sorry for you.

It's nice that you have offered to make those who were scammed by Anthony whole; I will believe it when one of those affected parties posts here that payment has been made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have reached out to Richard Green, I spoke with him on the phone the other day for some time and explained my end of the story. He appreciated my call and said that was enough for him that I took the time to reach out after all this time and declined my offer to come up with a payment arrangement for him to get back what he is owed. I insisted on still doing something and I'm going to push the issue with him because it's the right thing to do. I'm still trying to find other people that were scammed, but it's taking some time to do so.
Also, I asked Anthony the day I found out about this website why he did all this behind my back and how betrayed, hurt, embarrassed, etc. I felt. Well, the reason he's in jail is because of theft charges and his problem is he's addicted to money and making it fast. And if that means stealing people's hard earned money in the meantime, he'd do so. And under our specific circumstances we were under at the time, according to him, the options were limited on how to make enough money to run the life he was living. Bottom line, there is no excuse and it is not acceptable no matter what way you look at it. I just explained that I hope he does enough time behind bars to realize his mistakes and own up to them. And when he's released, it will not be tolerated in my life. We have a son together and I believe everyone deserves a second chance. It's worth it to me to give him the opportunity to do the right thing so our son can have a decent life and grow up in a normal environment. I understand if some don't agree with my decisions, but I think these kind of flaws can be fixed with the right kind of help. Also, there is a lot to lose if he decided to return to his old ways. I would hope his child would be more important than a quick buck.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:14 AM   #573
Snake-Queen
I do hope you are right, but I've seen men like him before … they only love 2 things, money & themselves.

I would think more about your son & the values he is raised with, than trying to save a scam artist. I wouldn't want one of my sons to grow up thinking that taking money from people is acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-21-2016, 09:53 AM   #574
texassaddleman
I said I didn't want to take food from your son while you were trying to pay me for his mistakes. If your situation is as you discribed, I don't see how you could pay me back without negatively affecting your son. And if what you say is true your not responsible. If your boyfriend wants to make it right when he gets out that would be great but I consider that money lost and never expect to see it again. Sorry, I don't think he will change and I don't think anyone else does either. Good luck to you but I don't think I would waist any more of your time on him, find someone you can trust and move on. How much of your life will you have waisted on him if in a few years you find out that we are all correct?

Old 07-26-2016, 10:50 PM   #575
KEllis1209
I understand what you're saying. I'd just like to think there's room for change and I wouldn't feel right if I didn't give him a second chance to do the right things. Once you're in the situation, it's not as easy to just give up. Especially, with a child involved. I want my son to grow up learning respect and manners. I want him to be surrounded by stability and be a normal, happy, boring family. I grew up with parents that were divorced at the age of two and I'd like to at least try to keep us whole before just giving up. If I end up to be proven wrong, then there's only one option left.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:55 PM   #576
KEllis1209
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassaddleman View Post
I said I didn't want to take food from your son while you were trying to pay me for his mistakes. If your situation is as you discribed, I don't see how you could pay me back without negatively affecting your son. And if what you say is true your not responsible. If your boyfriend wants to make it right when he gets out that would be great but I consider that money lost and never expect to see it again. Sorry, I don't think he will change and I don't think anyone else does either. Good luck to you but I don't think I would waist any more of your time on him, find someone you can trust and move on. How much of your life will you have waisted on him if in a few years you find out that we are all correct?
I appreciate your consideration, but like I said previously, I feel like I should have been nosey and looked into things better back then and maybe I could have prevented so much from happening. I understand your opinion, but as I said in the post above, I have to at least try and I guess I grew up differently than some. I think people with issues like that need help as well as love and support in order to change. I'm sure some people never change, I know that. I'm just being hopeful, but I also am not naive and will not tolerate nonsense around myself or my child. If he doesn't change, at least I could say I tried, ya know.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:33 PM   #577
KEllis1209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
You realize that you make no sense. It doesn't matter if you didn't know, you LET HIM USE YOU! If you lay with dogs, you're going to get fleas. So You KNEW he couldn't use HIS identity to legally do any of the above things you said; but it was ok for him to use YOUR identity and yet you still see nothing wrong with that?

For you to still try to explain why what he did was ok, and still want to be associated with him and all his crud; then I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy for your name being drug through the mud. As I said before; if you're willing to lay with the dogs, then you're willing to get the fleas.

Just to make another point; if you were pregnant during all of this and you willingly are putting your child in contact with this con-artist, then you're just as bad as him. As a mother you should want MORE for your child. You shouldn't want them to grow up thinking all this illegal BS is ok. But something tells me you don't give a crap either way, and you just want to "clear" your name so your fiance can use it again to do even more illegal crap. Good luck to you, you're going to need it because not just anyone is going to believe you and this spiel you're trying to sell.
I understand your opinion, but until you've lived certain situations, you don't know what you'd do or wouldn't do. I do not ever want my son around illegal BS nor do I want him to think its okay to do anything like this. I have stated several times that I do not condone the scamming, stealing, etc. and there is one opportunity and one opportunity only to be given to prove that he has changed. When a person decides they want to marry someone and raise a family together and spend their lives together, to me that consists of, sticking together through thick and thin, good or bad. As well as, not giving up on your spouse. If they have a problem, it wouldn't be the wrong thing to do to try to help them get better and support them through their issues. That doesn't mean support their mistakes, it means support the recovery process. It is possible it could be too late, but to just decide that they don't deserve a chance to do right, isn't fair.
I trusted him when I allowed him to use my name. I didn't expect it to be for scams. Maybe, everyone doesn't understand where I am coming from. But, I could not just read this thread and not do anything about it. It has nothing to do with clearing my name so it can be used for future scams. My intentions are no where near anything like that. And not once, did I justify or state that it was okay to do what he did. I don't know why you were under that impression that I thought it was okay. I explained the situation, I think pretty clear enough for everyone to understand. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I am not disagreeing with anyone's opinions. I am simply just saying what I personally believe and I am entitled to that just as much as everyone else is entitled to believe what they're stating.
Maybe, everyone is right and I am wrong or maybe not. One day, the truth will come out on its own and it is what it is at the end of the day. But, at least I can say I had tried and that's all that counts to me. It'd be worth the time and effort I would have wasted, but I believe not trying to help someone in need would be wrong.

Also, I don't expect everyone to just instantly believe everything I'm saying. I understand there is going to be hesitation. At the end of the day, I know the truth and I am keeping up with my word the best I can to contact the necessary people.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:06 AM   #578
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEllis1209 View Post
Also, I don't expect everyone to just instantly believe everything I'm saying. I understand there is going to be hesitation. At the end of the day, I know the truth and I am keeping up with my word the best I can to contact the necessary people.
Yep, you are correct, Kate. All the blah, blah, blah about your precious son, second chances and ignorance to your partner's activities is almost laughable, especially given your own drug possession (freaking heroine/coke!) and conspiracy charges back in January of this year ... sheesh. Half the family is now in jail. All of you are such good role models for your precious son, yeah

Good of you to own up and try to make amends with those robbed, but please stop with playing the victim card. You want to be a good parent to your son, then freaking do it and leave the shite behind ... and by shite, I mean the shite that are now incarcerated. And stop making excuses for that bunch of dishonorable, disrespectful and dishonest people.

And yeah ... I know all about "certain situations". I need no education. It's about common sense and choices.

You've not helped your or your conspirators case here since this thread was started. I guess you now realize that in real life and in virtual life, the bad guys are always outed and nabbed in the end Common sense and choices.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:10 AM   #579
LauraB
Sorry, hit "enter" when I intended to just "preview". At any rate, please continue to work with the scam/robbery victims, Kate. That IS a start.

Old 07-27-2016, 10:55 AM   #580
nickolasanastasiou
Kate, while I do believe some of your aims come with a difficult road that may not ultimately be probable for reasons of patterns of human behavior (I am not sure the perpetrating party here will ever pass the "marshmallow test"), I find your advances to make restitution with the negatively impacted persons to be respectable and the way you have been maintaining your responses here have been cool-headed despite the encounters of resistance. I recognize this and appreciate it for what it is worth, as it would have been all too easy to default in the other direction.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!