Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #71
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
How am i tripping myself up I have said the same thing since I have started I am NOT asking for more I'm not asking for anything that I have already not ask and we have made a deal with we made the deal he was supposed to send the Jaguar and he has not send it why would I send my gun to someone that has not sent his part of the deal does anybody understand that would you send your gun to someone that did not send all the snakes to you know
According to the op, the new deal was the glock for the boas you already had, NOT having another boa sent first!

Old 10-22-2015, 07:06 PM   #72
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
How am i tripping myself up I have said the same thing since I have started I am NOT asking for more I'm not asking for anything that I have already not ask and we have made a deal with we made the deal he was supposed to send the Jaguar and he has not send it why would I send my gun to someone that has not sent his part of the deal does anybody understand that would you send your gun to someone that did not send all the snakes to you know
Can you please explain this to me.

You know you did very well on this deal. You know you got thousands of dollars worth of animals. You know you can fix this by just sending him a glock.

You are no extorting him. You understand that.

Here is your logic.

I got 1,000's of dollars worth of boas off you. Since you agreed to the trade, I am demanding hundreds of dollars more from you so you can get a gun, that I will admit is worth at least 1/3 of the original deal. And according to you, worth 1/6th the original deal.

Does that make it fair?

PS, just because you made a deal with someone, does not mean you can blatantly rip them off.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:13 PM   #73
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Why

Reasons how to fix number one ship at the same time he has already showed me that he will not send the snake so why would I ship number 2 why would I pay for the snakes to go back and for me to be out money I did nothing wrong number 3 I am more than willing to send him the gun if he will ship me the snake the original deal there is really only two things that should be done that is fair he should send me the snake and I will send him the gun or let me ship them back at his expense I don't understand why anybody would think this is not the way to do it this is the way everybody does it

Old 10-22-2015, 07:16 PM   #74
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Ok

Again I am NOT trying to rip off anybody this is what we agreed upon me and him we both agreed upon. And then he did not send the snake I don't know how else I can say this

Old 10-22-2015, 07:16 PM   #75
Bronx Boa
I think it's as clear as day now

Mel Kruger ... Do something to make this right and fix your reputation

The BronX BoA

Old 10-22-2015, 07:20 PM   #76
KRUGER'S KRITTER
No

No the original deal was he was supposed to send the Jaguar as I was trying to send the gun but his gun dealer was having problems faxing his license to my gun dealer so it took a little bit longer and I never received a snake when I got the fax and we tried to send the gun that's when we found out he is not allowed to have it and I still never received the snake he was supposed to be sending the snake all of this time

Old 10-22-2015, 07:20 PM   #77
Black Adder
Quote:
Again I am NOT trying to rip off anybody this is what we agreed upon me and him we both agreed upon. And then he did not send the snake I don't know how else I can say this
Actually you ARE trying to rip Alex off or is the following excerpt from his very first post untrue?

"Since he had eleven (11) boas and I had NOTHING of his, I told him to start the paperwork for the gun transfers since I know it takes a bit form dealer to dealer. He stalled and then refused. He wanted me to replace the male. I told him that the male was fine and he noticed he ate and he even commented on how pretty he was. After going back and forth with this man who never wants to talk like men over the phone, instead complain over texts, I decided to take a loss and told him that he can keep all of the 11 snakes if he sends just one of the firearms. Of course he agreed to this. All of sudden the missing boa and the proclaimed “sick” boa are no longer an issue for him. Realizing that he is trying to get one over on me and this “trade” I let it slide. I wanted to have something for my loss.
'

Old 10-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #78
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
the second deal was 11 snakes you have for a glock. You have the 11 snakes. You have the glock. You refuse to send the glock until you get another snake. That is ripping someone off.

Old 10-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #79
KRUGER'S KRITTER
No

Not a single person has said anything that I have done wrong yet all anybody is saying is ways to fix this

Old 10-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #80
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Not a single person has said anything that I have done wrong yet all anybody is saying is ways to fix this
What you did wrong.

You have 11 snakes. You refuse to send him the firearm for those 11 snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger