Bad Guy Dwayne R McConnell Sr and Monica McConnell - STOLE SNAKE - BEWARE!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:09 PM   #21
JayBoa1372
I would make him aware that he is in possession of stolen property and explain the circumstances. If I were you, I would have the police involved ASAP.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:56 PM   #22
tikigator
UPDATE

On one hand, Dwayne (who I thought would have been the adult in this situation and who was the one who originally made the initial payments for the snake) is now making public threats.

However, Monica has reached out, apologized, and claims she intends to pay what is owed. See screen shots below. I hope she is sincere. I suppose time will tell. I am just appalled at this whole situation.
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2016, 03:59 PM   #23
tikigator
I sincerely thank Monica for reaching out. I really wish she would have done so in the beginning and avoided all of this. I will update as the situation progresses. Hopefully she is being honest and wanting to resolve this.
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2016, 04:16 PM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikigator View Post
Hopefully she is being honest and wanting to resolve this.
First of all, I don't know what she is referencing as far as 'taking down the posts' but these BOI posts are permanent.

Second, her behavior when you contacted her- immediate blocking you- smacks of dishonesty. Had she really thought that the balance was gifted, she would have discussed the situation with you instead of blocking you. To me, the 'gifting' idea sounds as if it came about after you finally posted here in an attempt to get the debt paid, and she realized that the situation did not look good for her:

Quote:
Wow I am shocked I even have to make this post. A couple years ago I purchase On June 23rd, I sent them a message to check in and ask when they were planning on making more payments or if they would be able to pay the balance in-full. Monica immediately blocked me, she also immediately blocked me from her father's account as well. All I did was ASK the question.

Quote:
It's funny you should say that because I was informed this morning that just last week this post was made looking for a male for our female they stole! If they owe money and are in financial need due to medicinal bills, one would think they would be selling snakes to pay off their debt and try to make some money to pay for bills.....nit buy more snakes and ask for handouts.....sure makes you wonder does it??

Unbelievable.
I also feel it is unseemly to have an active GoFundMe asking strangers for money for baby bills while at the same time trying to purchase a new snake for a project.

Old 07-03-2016, 09:12 PM   #25
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
First of all, I don't know what she is referencing as far as 'taking down the posts' but these BOI posts are permanent.
The ones on Facebook are not, no matter how many times the group admins warn members not to delete their posts as it's a violation of the group rules.

Old 07-04-2016, 07:14 AM   #26
tikigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Which why I said I would update the BOI. The posts that cannot be removed will be updated accordingly. I was not the one who chose to block and dramatize this entire situation. If it really was as simple as a misunderstanding or a timing issue then it would have been very simple to just tell me that the first time I asked. My husband and I are very reasonable people, I think anyone on the planet who has met us or has done business with us can atest to that. She decided to block me and force me to do the only thing I knew to do to get their attention to try to resolve this. If now indeed she wants to make things right and does so I will gladly update the posts to show she followed through. But she actually needs to do so. Her father posting public threats to my family is not helping is case.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:45 AM   #27
JCCS
I would involve the police over her father and help him increase that # of felony convictions, lol.

Old 07-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #28
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
I would involve the police over her father and help him increase that # of felony convictions, lol.
threats like that I wouldn't take lightly, I also suggest showing those screen shots to the police. Considering he has felony convictions it's likely he's acted on threats he's made before.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:25 AM   #29
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
threats like that I wouldn't take lightly, I also suggest showing those screen shots to the police. Considering he has felony convictions it's likely he's acted on threats he's made before.
I agree on not taking such threats lightly, no matter who makes them. But I don't know that he has any felony convictions. I'm certainly not going to believe something just because he says so.

Old 07-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #30
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
In MD his record is for domestic violence, though there aren't 27 felonies listed.
http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!